Brave Day - please be kind I'm not really brave!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going with Joe90 to drool at the main man himself next week!!!!

Ooh nice-i am green with envy!!!
Well hopefully once this babies out and settled and i have some spare cash i can start my own creative journey!!!Can't wait!:green:
Have a great time!:hug:

sorry just sussed u didn't mean GMG u meant george michael!silly me!!!

Ooh nice-i am green with envy!!!
Well hopefully once this babies out and settled and i have some spare cash i can start my own creative journey!!!Can't wait!:green:
Have a great time!:hug:

sorry just sussed u didn't mean GMG u meant george michael!silly me!!!

Ha ha, although GMG is very nice an all - sorry Sam you just can't compete with George, and I will be fighting Yvette all the way to the stage, all's fair in love and George!!

great set of glitters, i love this shape, i think i said on another thread, you can afford to go a little deeper with your smile on this shape of nail, it will make them look more sleaker
hth but still gorgeous as they are hun :hug:

Ha ha, although GMG is very nice an all - sorry Sam you just can't compete with George, and I will be fighting Yvette all the way to the stage, all's fair in love and George!!

PMSL, but sorry to dissapoint, he wants me (just doesn't know it yet!)

very pretty hunny!

oh they are lovely .. at this rate when i go into get my nails done i'll be asking if they have internet access so they can go and see just the kinda nails i want lolol
Erica xx

Well done.. I love the colour and the smiles are very nice .. you should be very proud of these hun x

Very pretty and a lovely colour.

these are lovley, the colour is fab :green: i have used it and it is really nice :green: your shape is nice too , well done hunny x

I love the colour.
Jess has given you some fab feedback:hug: !

Beautiful, i love the colour

It's all been said cause I'm slow on the ball these last few days...

Sooo I'll leave ya with;

LOVE the colour and WELL DONE!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

they look gorgeous to me. love the colour. well done

ohh...WOW...i just don't know why,but i just felt in love about Your-made nails...They look so neat & tidy....& the colour is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!...won't gonna sleep tonight...i wanna such nails soooo much....:sad: ....:):Love:

Bloomin gorgeous!!! x x

Latest posts

Back