Brave Day - please be kind I'm not really brave!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
they look great:lol: i have to say though, them training hands kind of freak me out:Scared::Scared:

Love them - the colout looks great, but I like glitter tips anyway.

Lovely coloured glitter. Try and convince one of your friends to have them on so we can see them on 'real' hands!
I know what you mean about trainer hands!

Bootiful smile lines Yvette.

Will pm you re George a little later!

lovely smiles , well done x

hi hun

they are really lovely and the colour is beautiful

the only thing i would say (and i am no expert) is that the shaping of the nails in the first picture need to be a little bit more even. This may be the angle of your camera i am not sure.

hth

they look nice hunnio
you have nice crisp smiles, some need to be a touch more even tho...it could be your technique when doing the right side of the smile
also looking at the thumb you need to watch your arch locations its too high on the free edge and needs to be futher back in zone 2 more
its difficult to really tell when nails are on a trainer but you have done well... and im sure a client would loves them.... the length is a nice lenght too :) well done

Jess
xox

They look georgous - well done!

well done Honey!!

What glitter did you use?

Great hun, love the colour of the glitter, and youre smiles are fabx Well done for being brave!:)

They look lovely, I agree with the comments Jess made so won't repeat it lol.
Well done for posting :D

i really love these-can u do mine please?!Lol
:hug: x x x

Carend I'd love to just a quick hop over on the ferry :lol:

Carend I'd love to just a quick hop over on the ferry :lol:

ha ha was wondering where planet george was?!take it its either on the isle of wight or gosport?:green:

Well planet George currently located IOW, but next tues planet george will be orbiting Manchester!!!

Ooohhh!!!so are u moving to manchester then or just goin for a little journey?!Lol
:green:

great job hunny the smiles look good well done xx

Ooohhh!!!so are u moving to manchester then or just goin for a little journey?!Lol
:green:

I'm going with Joe90 to drool at the main man himself next week!!!!

Latest posts

Back