Brazilians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm sure i found a website through the forum ages ago on brazilian waxing, it had pictures (diagrams not real life) of different styles and the names underneath, i think it was australian. Anyone any ideas??

If not does anyone know a good site for waxing professionals, specifically brazilian waxing, i'd like some diagrams to help my clients choose whats best for them, it's easier seeing something, rather than trying to explain!

Hi everyone,

I'm sure i found a website through the forum ages ago on brazilian waxing, it had pictures (diagrams not real life) of different styles and the names underneath, i think it was australian. Anyone any ideas??

Try: Brisbane Brazilian Waxing at Body Sync

Warning to fellow Geeks - the above link contains diagrams of male and female Brazilian waxing, no photos, but don't click if nude imagery offends you!

:D

i like the diagrams of each choice of waxing style...you know exactly what your going to get for your money!!!

Love the Hitler,pmsl,wonder if hubby would agree to let me practice it on him:idea: :idea: :idea:

OMG! i didn't notice there was one called the hitler!!!
i do like people with a sense of humour!!!!!!

Andy you beauty! That is the exact site! Thank you sooooo much, it will explain much better than my broken spanish, not a good idea when discussing things like this! TY! xxxx

I have tried and better tried to view this website but it just keeps telling me
internet explorer can not show this page or how ever it words it lol
is there a more up to date web site address that i should be using or if someone could give me a link that would be great
cheers :hug:

It wont seem to load for me either :confused:

Come on andy i bet you know the up to date addy :lol:

boo:irked:
i wanna see the hitler:lol:

Looks like the site in question is offline at the moment folks :( I think I have the images saved somewhere on my old laptop, I'll give a shout if I find them! :D

Cheers Andy :hug:

I did have them saved but the site is back up and running now - the link above should work just fine. :D

Cheers Andy,
The diagrams are really helpful, i don't do intimate waxing yet (not trained yet) but they are great to save so i will have something to refer to when i do get the training

i don't do intimate waxing but i now really want to learn

many thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back