Brazillian...hollywood...las Vegas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINKUS said:
she's a naughty girl that pitstop (penny ....penelope pitstop!) whats a furry cup? i'm a good girl me:eek:

lol...did you have to ask? x x

No.....not Really Just Wanted To Make Her Squirm !! He He....holliejayne get marjorie back up there !

MINKUS said:
OMG I NEARLY SPAT MY WINE OUT ! YOU CANT SAY THAT ON HERE !! FURRY CUP INDEED ...........................ROFL !!!!1

PMSL Thats one way of putting it. ROFLMAO

MINKUS said:
No.....not Really Just Wanted To Make Her Squirm !! He He....holliejayne get marjorie back up there !

There ya go, back by popular demand! wonder if you could get a margery bikini wax? mmm, that could be a nasty surprise! x x

holliejayne said:
There ya go, back by popular demand! wonder if you could get a margery bikini wax? mmm, that could be a nasty surprise! x x

omg i am gonna BARFFFFFF marjorie would put me off waxing:eek:

MINKUS said:
omg i am gonna BARFFFFFF marjorie would put me off waxing:eek:

Maybe it could just say 'dust anyone?'

lol x x x

holliejayne said:
Maybe it could just say 'dust anyone?'

lol x x x

'dust anyone' written in bikini gems - how fab! LMAO

MINKUS said:
she's a naughty girl that pitstop (penny ....penelope pitstop!) whats a furry cup? i'm a good girl me:eek:

Hi Guys,

OOPPS!!! sorry thought it was a nicer way of putting it... maybe squirrel tail instead??!?!?

hee hee xxxx

Fingertips ND said:
Oooh Pen - when is our next geeky night out in Manchester - wax and drink - sounds good! LOL

You could have a wax and whisky night in a bar lol....

We are doing waxing at college just to clarify what is the brazilian? Is it a strip about an inch thick with it removed at the bottom also so there are no straglers when wearing a g-string?? One girl had it in her head that it was just a veryvery thin line what would this be called??

Cuttie_Pie said:
We are doing waxing at college just to clarify what is the brazilian? Is it a strip about an inch thick with it removed at the bottom also so there are no straglers when wearing a g-string?? One girl had it in her head that it was just a veryvery thin line what would this be called??

yes that's right 1-2 inch's thick, the thinner line is classed as the playboy, the all off the hollywood, the with gems the las vegas.

xx

Fingertips ND said:
'dust anyone' written in bikini gems - how fab! LMAO

Sounds fabulous dahling. but considering my body looks pretty similar to bubbles, I think bikini gems would be wasted on me x x x

Just got in a leaflet from Smile Gems - as well as Bikini Gems they also now do Sunset Strip Colours - in both a spray on and Semi permanant variety.
Vegas Baby!!!!

nemotail said:
Just got in a leaflet from Smile Gems - as well as Bikini Gems they also now do Sunset Strip Colours - in both a spray on and Semi permanant variety.
Vegas Baby!!!!

sounds better than 'MAGGOT DYE' which is wot our tutor told us to get ! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL! Amb what are you like Babes
'Now Mrs Jones I am just going to apply some maggot dye to your landing strip' :eek: :D ;)
Not sure if it would be a goer but thinking of getting some red and offering Valentine hearts - whats do you think? Any other suggestions? what about green christmas trees with rhinestone baubles :D

nemotail said:
LOL! Amb what are you like Babes
'Now Mrs Jones I am just going to apply some maggot dye to your landing strip' :eek: :D ;)
Not sure if it would be a goer but thinking of getting some red and offering Valentine hearts - whats do you think? Any other suggestions? what about green christmas trees with rhinestone baubles :D

he he he worlds your oyster babes ...........be sure to add it to ya gallery pics ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMb x

funkyfingers10 said:
It's done really discretly, clients keep there knickers throughout so you don't feel on show at all really.

xx

i know most clients would squirm.................but its so much easier with the 'undies' off !

Amb x

Disposable paper thongs are a good alternative to spare clients blushes - I cut them in at either side along the waist band and fold them in to get the right shape with out having it all on show.
KxXx

sounds tooooooo painful for me LOL
But I like the pic.

Anyone any idea who supplies templates for bikini waxing, i.e. heart-shapes and so on?

Latest posts

Back