Brazillian...hollywood...las Vegas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - Here goes my questions:

Do you have to trim your hair first?
Is it embarassing?
What if you have a new fella - will he not think that the bald look is a bit weird?

OH GOD - MADE MYSELF SOUND LIKE A PLANK NOW!

OK - Here goes my questions:

Do you have to trim your hair first?.....may be advisable if you have a FOREST..........less pain....although the hotwax is very good quick and clean.
Is it embarassing?.........first time....YES A BIT....the therapist doing it wont bat an eyelid thought....unless its me or penny when we may have a quick descret snigger at ya !
What if you have a new fella - will he not think that the bald look is a bit weird?...........most blokes LOVE IT.....dunno each to there own i spose!!!

OH GOD - MADE MYSELF SOUND LIKE A PLANK NOW!nope....you asked what everyone else wanted to know!!

Here were I am in Ottawa, it is like this:
Brazilian - very sparse bikini with the bottom done also. So no strays show when wearing a thong. This were it all started. The hair is still on the labia and pubic mound.
Playboy - it is all gone honey! Options: landing strip or other design on the mound.

I charge $50 plus for this service in the salon. I use clean and easy brazilian wax, no strips.

When I took my course the instructor had never done it before. How did we find this out...the poor model...the instructor put the wax on before she trimmed the hair! The wax got stuck in the hair, never reached the skin and it was a totaly mess. One the girls that was taking the class took over and saved the model!

Toni Talons said:
now i've got used to doing it myself i can't see the point in paying someone else (and putting myself through the embarrassment also :o ) so i'll just carry on as i am. also my hair grows quick so it would cost me a bomb at the salon! my bloke moans because he has his shoulders done... (i have mentioned he might like a butt wax while he's there but he thinks i'm joking.. i'm not!). told him he wants to be glad he's not a woman.

Have to say my eyes are watering reading your posts antonia. I have an epilator and I can do my legs fine but when i do my armpits it knacks. I have used it for the odd straggler "down there" but I would need anesthetic to do the rest!

salonone said:
Here were I am in Ottawa, it is like this:
Brazilian - very sparse bikini with the bottom done also. So no strays show when wearing a thong. This were it all started. The hair is still on the labia and pubic mound.
Playboy - it is all gone honey! Options: landing strip or other design on the mound.

I charge $50 plus for this service in the salon. I use clean and easy brazilian wax, no strips.

When I took my course the instructor had never done it before. How did we find this out...the poor model...the instructor put the wax on before she trimmed the hair! The wax got stuck in the hair, never reached the skin and it was a totaly mess. One the girls that was taking the class took over and saved the model!

MY EYES ARE WATERING ! THAT SOUNDS BAD:o

MINKUS said:
yes i have come to mention it ............you !!!!!

only jokin'.....yes get faye to get us some ....fingers crossed for her..

wouldn't mind having it done again chick...it needs it!!

if you wanna practice no problem..i'll come over, ohhh it'll be all nice for christmas!!

xx

funkyfingers10 said:
wouldn't mind having it done again chick...it needs it!!

if you wanna practice no problem..i'll come over, ohhh it'll be all nice for christmas!!

xx

NO.....A NEW SWEATER FROM MARKS 'IS NICE FOR XMAS'

A KITTEN IS 'NICE FOR XMAS'

NOT A PLAYBOY !! HEY DID YOU EVER GET ANY OF THAT MAGGOT DYE FROM THE FISHING SHOP? WE COULD GET ALL CREATIVE !! RED AND GLITTER SANTA..............ROFL!

MINKUS said:
NO.....A NEW SWEATER FROM MARKS 'IS NICE FOR XMAS'

A KITTEN IS 'NICE FOR XMAS'

NOT A PLAYBOY !! HEY DID YOU EVER GET ANY OF THAT MAGGOT DYE FROM THE FISHING SHOP? WE COULD GET ALL CREATIVE !! RED AND GLITTER SANTA..............ROFL!

PMSL!!! :lol:

hee hee i have loads of jumpers and a kitten!!

haven't tried any of the dye yet..but would love too hint hint!!

ever ready eddy would love it to be "nice for xmas"

xx

funkyfingers10 said:
PMSL!!! :lol:

hee hee i have loads of jumpers and a kitten!!

haven't tried any of the dye yet..but would love too hint hint!!

ever ready eddy would love it to be "nice for xmas"

xx

he he he he google it for fishing shops in your area for you this afternoon then!!

I wasnt a memeber when this thread was posted, but I have just peed myself laughing.

Remember the horror story in har dee har about the cold wax strips getting ...erm... stuck?? that actually did happen to me!!

Sounds weird but after reading all this I want a wax! cant have a brazilian though as a lovely stretch mark has kind of made that impossible!

Keep the stories comin, they are so funny x x x

I want one too!

Does it feel really weird at first Amb?

Fingertips ND said:
I want one too!

Does it feel really weird at first Amb?

hi vick hope you don't mind me answering and giving my opinion...i think it's great, clean + hygienic and lasts longer than shaving! if you don't want to do the hole hog and get it all off you can have the landing strip at first and go from there?!?!

i'd defo go for it!

xx

Hiya Pen,

I would have the lot off I think!

Just wondered what it would feel like - not havin it done, I mean the feelin afterwards!

Fingertips ND said:
Hiya Pen,

I would have the lot off I think!

Just wondered what it would feel like - not havin it done, I mean the feelin afterwards!

hi chick,

Dosen't really feel any different, especially if you had the hot wax with out the strips, so much more kinda to the skin, i didn't even get the chicken rash that you get when you have waxing sometimes, no redness or soreness either. it's a fab treatment!!

xx

I just find the whole thing weird!

I won't let anyone see me naked anyway so Chris wouldn't know about it until he copped a feel! LOL

Fingertips ND said:

I won't let anyone see me naked anyway so Chris wouldn't know about it until he copped a feel! LOL

Ha ha, just think ( and i don't mean to be rude here but just trying to say how it is without being too crude!!) could you imagine being a guy and having to drink from the furry cup?!?! (sorry hope i've not offended anyone!)
i think i would rather use floss to clean between my teeth than hair?!

:Scared: hee hee!!!

although some men prefer hair...not found one who does and never will now!!

xx

Fingertips ND said:

You are such a lady, lol x x x x x x

I aint chick believe me.

I just have issues with myself!

Fingertips ND said:
I aint chick believe me.

I just have issues with myself!

you shouldn't have your GORRgeous!!!! xx

I don't think so - your stunning!

It's just from stuff that happened years ago that I can't get over!

Latest posts

Back