Brisa Conversion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyNails

Reaction score
Hi I would be really grateful if someone could answer me a question.

Does the Brisa conversion course cover sculpting or is it just tips ??

I did mine in the Manchester Academy and it covered both. Best to call Sweet Squared and they can give you all the info you need.

Plus Mr Geeks voice is very easy on the ears :) sorry Mrs Geek :)

http://www.sweetsquared.com/

Vicki x

I did mine at Leeds and whilst we only did tip & overlay, we did get clear sculpting forms in the kit and I am certain that if I had asked to be shown how to sculpt they would have shown me. To be honest though once I'd been shown how to tip & overlay it was really easy to sculpt with the gel too (though I prefer to tip & overlay)

We were shown everything (overlays, tipping & sculpting) when I did mine - that was in Maidenhead :)

I've done L&P conversion and I asked to see how they use these forms and tutor said that is not included in this course,even thought we had them in the kit.He was quite desinterested in the class and sent us home 2 hours early...pffff what a waste of money that was

I've done L&P conversion and I asked to see how they use these forms and tutor said that is not included in this course,even thought we had them in the kit.He was quite desinterested in the class and sent us home 2 hours early...pffff what a waste of money that was

That surely isn't allowed, after you paid for it! What a rip off!

That surely isn't allowed, after you paid for it! What a rip off!
Well I called 2nd day to tell them that I'm not happy about the course and the lady on the phone said that the tutor can do whatever he wants and asked if I want to complain to the tutor?why would I complain about HIM to HIM?

Well I called 2nd day to tell them that I'm not happy about the course and the lady on the phone said that the tutor can do whatever he wants and asked if I want to complain to the tutor?why would I complain about HIM to HIM?

You're not talking about Sweetsquared are you? I thought their conversions were only a day?

To the OP I did a one day Brisa conversion & we were shown both xx

So from a short day of 6hours it turned out to be only 4hours including the usual break.Basicaly i've done more hours on the train than in the class room

Last edited:
Ah my misunderstanding. What a shame you had that experience hon xxx

It was a 1day conversion course L&P at Sweetsquared in London.So after this 1 short day,after I had a think to myself I decided to call them(that was 2nd day just after the course) and they said that the tutor can do what he wants,he can do it shorter if he goes over everything quicker!

It was a 1day conversion course L&P at Sweetsquared in London.So after this 1 short day,after I had a think to myself I decided to call them(that was 2nd day just after the course) and they said that the tutor can do what he wants,he can do it shorter if he goes over everything quicker!

Thankyou for your replies that's really helped.
Sounds like you had a bad experience ptccamelia, Im sure my experience will be very different my ambassador has a great rep, based in Braintree ( hope so anyway !!)

Sounds like you had a bad experience ptccamelia, Im sure my experience will be very different my ambassador has a great rep, based in Braintree ( hope so anyway !!)

Justine is fab, you will have a great time with her xx

Yes,unfortunatley I wasn't lucky at all :sad: I will book a different location for my next course.Good luck with your course,I'm sure it will be great!Let me jnow how it goes:hug:

he can do it shorter if he goes over everything quicker!

but he hadn't included sculpting in the course therefore he hasn't gone over everything so shouldn't have sent you home early! He's an ambassador for CND for pete's sake!, if he is being slapdash and you are not satisfied with his teaching, you should pursue this.

I would be extremely annoyed if I'd paid for the conversion and was sent home TWO hours early! and i don't think Jan Arnold would be too happy either as CND's education programme is perceived worldwide as second to none...:(

Perhaps S2 should send out questioners on occasions to check that the educators are teaching correctly this is what Padi do with there diving instructors they call it quality management

There's no point in just being annoying about it! This is wrong and you really should call S2 and let them know as I'm sure they'd want to put this right!
My experience was completely the opposite..Sarah even asked us if we'd like a shorter lunch break so we could have extra time in the classroom. Nothing was too much trouble!!!
Call them hun, you didn't get what you paid for xx

There's no point in just being annoying about it! This is wrong and you really should call S2 and let them know as I'm sure they'd want to put this right!
My experience was completely the opposite..Sarah even asked us if we'd like a shorter lunch break so we could have extra time in the classroom. Nothing was too much trouble!!!
Call them hun, you didn't get what you paid for xx
Thanks ladies for all the support!
I did call them the 2nd day after the curse and the lady on the phone asked if I want to complain to the tutor.And she said that he can do his class as he wants,so what else can I say? :sad:

I hate minx training in London and wasn't impressed and the same with maidenhead so I'm going to try Essex next as I've heard she's really gd so maybe try justine in future xx

I wouldn't want to complain to the tutor- you need to complain to his senior xx

Latest posts

Back