Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

I forgot to take an inbetween picture! Sculpting NNO with Blackpool plus a bronze stamp on top! I have a feeling I'm going to have to be filing these beauties down before they come off for the sake of my massage clients!

This is my oldest client, at 79 years old she has some serious nail ridges and she asked if Brisa Lite would make much difference. I've only done a couple of sets so we tried it out. I wish I had some before pics as the results are AWESOME! The nail surface is perfect, it's so nice to work with and the client was delighted.
picture.php

This is my oldest client, at 79 years old she has some serious nail ridges and she asked if Brisa Lite would make much difference. I've only done a couple of sets so we tried it out. I wish I had some before pics as the results are AWESOME! The nail surface is perfect, it's so nice to work with and the client was delighted.
picture.php

That's great. Did you use the smoothing on her or sculpting?

Thought i would start off a thread with all our pictures of how we have got on with our kits today...
Here is my pinky with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel in clear.... i'm hooked! Bye Bye Bio!
View attachment 27397

Gorgeous :)
Are you all using cnd forms or any brand is ok?

I used the CLEAR CND Performance forms! You are applying gel so needs to be CLEAR

I don't do many enhancements and to be honest don't really like doing them but think brisa lite sculpting gel may change this, it's so easy to use and stays exactly where you put it, I love it! :hug:

Do you think its easier than the hard gel version

That's great. Did you use the smoothing on her or sculpting?

Smoothing gel, she's been a Shellac addict since she found me and now she's addicted to Brisa Lite! Now she's asking for advice on wrinkly skin! Some folk are never happy ;)

If you can invent a 'brisa lite smoothing gel' for wrinkled skin you'll be a millionaire lol!

If you can invent a 'brisa lite smoothing gel' for wrinkled skin you'll be a millionaire lol!

Hahaha and I'd be first in the queue for it ;) x

Winnie is a regular client and a nail cannibal. Her nails are always awful when I see her and don't always last 10 days never mind 2 weeks with Shellac. I've got before and after pics of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel and I can't wait for weekly pics from her. If it can survive Winnie then it rocks! If it doesn't then I'm booking on a course for sculpting asap!

picture.php
picture.php

Oh dear, are the pics big enough do you think? Sorry!

Winnie is a regular client and a nail cannibal. Her nails are always awful when I see her and don't always last 10 days never mind 2 weeks with Shellac. I've got before and after pics of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel and I can't wait for weekly pics from her. If it can survive Winnie then it rocks! If it doesn't then I'm booking on a course for sculpting asap!

picture.php
picture.php

Wow that's a fab improvement:D

Oh dear, are the pics big enough do you think? Sorry!
I like a big pic, especially on my phone because you don't have to click it to look properly. Fingers crossed for Winnie!

This might be my favourite so far because I can imagine how thrilled she must be, look lovely and subtle too X

fe3c384929ea0960128b07a6d4faaff3_55737.jpg

smoothing gel with shellac onyx and foils, client said the smoothing gel made the shellac shinier!x

I wasn't taught that tips had to be clear when applying Gel, whats the reason for this? X

I wasn't taught that tips had to be clear when applying Gel, whats the reason for this? X

so that the gel cures properly as it can penetrate through the clear tips but not white or natural. This is the same for forms, you need clear forms and not the foil ones xx

Do you think its easier than the hard gel version

It was much the same to apply as the hard gel brisa but it just felt as though it didn't move at all once you'd placed it on the nail, sometimes with the hard gel it can run down the side of the nail if you're not careful but this didn't seem to move at all once you had placed it on the nail xx

Latest posts

Back