Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One or even two layers of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel will certainly improve the look of these nails! But if you are also using Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel I would be inclined to go with that as you can more easily build a little more hight into the dips in the natural nail for a very smooth, sleek finish.

Let us know how you get on!

No I don't have sculpting because I'm not enhancement trained at the moment. Saving my pennies up though.

Will use the smoothing and will take pics after the smoothing and again after I've shellaced them x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I used my Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel on myself today, SO easy to use! I love it! Well done, once again, CND :Love:

Attachments

• brisa-lite-sculptgel.JPG
    brisa-lite-sculptgel.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,821
Had great fun this evening.

efmfwz.jpg

It's currently being modelled by la 6yo who called it ooh, hot girls!..... because only the coolest girls get to wear it :lol:

I used my Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel on myself today, SO easy to use! I love it! Well done, once again, CND :Love:

Lovely. I can feel a French coming on :) they inspired me
Vicki x

These were my first attempt today! I'm always so busy with acrylics and shellac I completely forgot how much I love gel, Brisa Lite is amazing to work with! I can't wait to get my clients to try it!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360184782.999198.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360184782.999198.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,706
View attachment 27475
This is brisa smoothing with shellac dark lava.
I'm not a nail tech and am a natural nail lover- I thought shellac was exactly what the market needed until brisa lite came along.....love, love, love it!!!!
l love that colour :Love:

and for those pics with french are you using Shellac to do the white french ?

Last edited:

Wow what a difference! How long did they take? Did you sculpt on a clear form? X

Did these on my sister tonight - ready for her trip to Dubai at the weekend - used the BL smoothing gel - I think I tried to put it on too thick - then watched the cnd video on you tube so now have a better idea of how thin to apply :). Sister was happy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360191563.258053.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360191563.258053.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,760
Right tonight I did a set of enhancements pink n white with the sculpting, some are tips some are sculpts on my good friend who agreed to let me practice, now I'm normally a nsi balance hard gel user and I love it and Lauren my friend alway has l&p so this was a first for us both.

They are not perfect as brisa lite is so different to use from nsi, so I tended to at first overwork the product and be what I felt was heavy handed, you need to be so gentle when placing it, also I'm used to self leveling gel and movement towa sidewalls etc which brisa lite doesn't do, for 1st set I'm happy, Lauren is over the moon and hooked 100%

Me I'm hooked to, once I got the hang of it, (will of course be doing training as soon as can) will be using for as many clients as can and on myself, I love the look and feel of it, buffing at the end was easy and Lauren said her words, I don't feel like I have any extentions on. To me that's the best comment to hear.

Ok here's my pic as said 1st set and Lauren does have some flat nails which is why a mix of tips/sculpts, I can see my errors but they are being soaked of at weekend and new set being done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,264
How much will you geeks charge?
A. Smoothing gel (file and paint)
B. smoothing gel and shellac
C. Sculpting gel

Can you use the sculpting gel over tips or only with a form to build the nail?

How much will you geeks charge?
A. Smoothing gel (file and paint)
B. smoothing gel and shellac
C. Sculpting gel

Can you use the sculpting gel over tips or only with a form to build the nail?

Smoothing gel on its own with or without polish I'm charging same as shellac £22, smoothing gel and shellac £28.00 and for sculpting gel ranges from £27.50 to £30 depending on natural or pink and white.

You can use clear forms or clear tips, but not white or natural tips as gel won't cure properly

Omg its pay day tomorrow and i dont think i can last until pro beauty to get my hands on brisa lite! Loving all the pics and im so jealous of you all right now! Cant wait to have a play, its gonna seem so weird not removing the shine! Looking forward to hearing how well your enhancements last but as its CND im pretty sure already that ill be impressed :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I am in love with the smoothing gel tried it today with shellac and my hand felt like it was on auto pilot it just glided over the gel into place so easy and precise, very smooth and shiny Finnish - thank you CND :)

Right tonight I did a set of enhancements pink n white with the sculpting, some are tips some are sculpts on my good friend who agreed to let me practice, now I'm normally a nsi balance hard gel user and I love it and Lauren my friend alway has l&p so this was a first for us both.

They are not perfect as brisa lite is so different to use from nsi, so I tended to at first overwork the product and be what I felt was heavy handed, you need to be so gentle when placing it, also I'm used to self leveling gel and movement towa sidewalls etc which brisa lite doesn't do, for 1st set I'm happy, Lauren is over the moon and hooked 100%

Me I'm hooked to, once I got the hang of it, (will of course be doing training as soon as can) will be using for as many clients as can and on myself, I love the look and feel of it, buffing at the end was easy and Lauren said her words, I don't feel like I have any extentions on. To me that's the best comment to hear.

Ok here's my pic as said 1st set and Lauren does have some flat nails which is why a mix of tips/sculpts, I can see my errors but they are being soaked of at weekend and new set being done.

They're great for very first attempt! I too use NSI and am used to self levelling so us it a completely new way of working the gel? Is it the same way to build an apex? (eg the log technique?). Which Did you prefer using it on the tips or sculpts? If using tips do you still apply the white using the string technique? Did you apply the topcoat before you file finished as if not did the white remove when you filed?

Sorry to pick your brains but id like some idea before I invest as there are no classes near me for the time being.

Thanks x

It is def different and I'm glad Lauren (one of my faithful you can try it on me friends) came round, tho I'd recommend doing it during day and not in eve when tired lol

Both ways were equally good to do, neither better or worse, which maybe if your like me and preferred doing tips with nsi rather than sculpts is a huge bonus. (I used my nsi clear tips)

Consistency is very different when your moving it round the nail, I did base coat, then white tips after say 5 fingers I got used to being gentle with the brush and not worrying about self levelling and product moving, that takes a bit of getting used to, brisa lite stays where put just as says so I did lip of smile first then brought down to tip, I did have to neaten my smiles, which was easy to do and gently pull sides up, which is where I see some errors in my photos, but tha will come, I'm used to it moving a bit lol. Once cured I did bit more white (I've now seen the CND video with the cool blue tip that is def going to make it easier) once cured I did the pink, which I found very easy as I was more used to the product not moving... And omg how nice is it when the pink doesn't slightly move towards side walls woot. Once finished and cured I removed sticky and filed into shape, I had to do a bit more filing than would with nsi but that was totally my doing for not being used to the product, with cool blue trick I wouldn't have too do so much, to file it feels different to nsi, this may sound daft but only description I could use was felt like buffing chalk.. Odd description but hey, it's easy to smooth (lauren noticed and mentioned when buffing the dust didnt seem tro fly about as much as norm) and once I'd finished I buffed over with my plush brush checked for dust and then top coated, cured and wiped sticky of and viola.

I have to say once I'm more prolific with it, it will be amazing to use, I will keep nsi about as I love it, but I really think it will take a back seat. I have client, myself included who love glitter tips, this gel will be fab for that, as often I've done clients and 6 weeks later then want to change the glitter, I'm the same get bored and want to change, with brisa soak of re start, no buffing and messing...

My opinion love .. LOVE it and you will too, you've just got to get your head round the new consistency and the stay where it is no moving and self levelling.

:Love:

Hope makes sense

Thanks maz that's so helpful. Did you clean up your smile lines with isopropyl alcohol? X

Thanks maz that's so helpful. Did you clean up your smile lines with isopropyl alcohol? X

I wiped brush on lint free pad that had a tiny bit of disperse on and the swiped but from what I saw on CND vid you could use cool blue on the lint free pad to pat smooth then disperse to tidy, which when I do my glitter tips at weekend will try, I've been growing out my balance gel and now only have a tiny bit on tip to buff off woohoo

Hun it's an awesome product and I recommend it 100% (look at me lol soon will be a total CND tech, instead of nsi and CND shellac) seriously go for it and take the plunge and when I do my glitter tip will let you know how I get on, so want to do them but busy till sat grrrr :)

I wiped brush on lint free pad that had a tiny bit of disperse on and the swiped but from what I saw on CND vid you could use cool blue on the lint free pad to pat smooth then disperse to tidy, which when I do my glitter tips at weekend will try, I've been growing out my balance gel and now only have a tiny bit on tip to buff off woohoo

Hun it's an awesome product and I recommend it 100% (look at me lol soon will be a total CND tech, instead of nsi and CND shellac) seriously go for it and take the plunge and when I do my glitter tip will let you know how I get on, so want to do them but busy till sat grrrr :)

Thanks for all your help. Will defo order at prof beauty x

What day you going? I'm going Sunday badge just arrived woohoo and I think I will be stocking up on bl plus getting the spring shellac and additives, can't wait :)

Yup, just got the text from Winnie The Nail Destroyer. One nail has broken :( Arggggggg!

Latest posts

Back