Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, just got the text from Winnie The Nail Destroyer. One nail has broken :( Arggggggg!
Some clients, eh? :rolleyes: Are her nails just too long? Have you tried Brisa Hard gel or L&P? Some people need tungsten steel!! :biggrin:

Lol, her nails are short because she shuts them in the safe at work, car doors etc etc. She's allowed long nails for holidays and that's it!

I'm saving my pennies to do Brisa gel training but I think Winnie would break adamantium claws! Even though the nail is broken it's a clean break and they still look good so every cloud and all that :)

Ok here are my nail biters thumbs before and after the smoothing gel. She's really pleased, its filled it in a lot more than shellac alone its just a shame its not filled it in completely.
azyheras.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

These nails are so smooth amazing. Poor client can't stop stroking them :)
It's Beau with Zillioneer. Love the way the zillioneer has given the pink so much depth, it's toned the brightness of the glitter flakes
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360270452.115291.jpg

Last edited:
Ok here are my nail biters thumbs before and after the smoothing gel. She's really pleased, its filled it in a lot more than shellac alone its just a shame its not filled it in completely.
azyheras.jpg

Have you the sculpting gel?

Is a great improvement though, bed she was chuffed :)
Vicki x

azyheras.jpg

I would imagine she'd do better with the sculpting gel as you could build over the dip. Maybe try that instead next time ? X

Amazing product, soooo impressed!! My first attempt on my own nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360274180.685707.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360274180.685707.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 660
Have you the sculpting gel?

Is a great improvement though, bed she was chuffed :)
Vicki x

No I haven't got it because I'm not enhancement trained yet which is a shame xx

I would imagine she'd do better with the sculpting gel as you could build over the dip. Maybe try that instead next time ? X

That surface is pretty extreme ... The Sculpting gel would be much better suited for this type of extreme circumstance.

Day 2 of 3 and half hour part time cleaning job with harsh chemicals (whilst wearing gloves) but nails have not budged in the slightest!!! Im a beautician by day but cleaner by night. thats usually when my nails go to pot! I used brisa lite base coat brisa lite smoothing gel x2 tutti fruitti and shellac top coat!!! Usually my nails are coming off by now but there AMAZING!!! The best product on the market by far!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360276056.559977.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360276056.559977.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 727
That surface is pretty extreme ... The Sculpting gel would be much better suited for this type of extreme circumstance.

Not sure I can purchase the sculpting though because I'm not enhancement trained yet. It's a pity because she would love to stop hiding her thumbs. I'd literally only use the sculpting to fill the dip, wouldn't dream of doing enhancements until I've had the relevant training. Did fibreglass years ago but that's as far as I got but hopefully that will change soon xx

I've decided to test a Swarovski nail in the brisa lte sculpting, I used the clear and found it very easy to use, I put a clear tip on, buffed then did base, then my clear gel layers, cured and then buffed, I then did one top coat, out the crystals in and cured, then with a very fine dotting tool and my thumb pallet put a little more top coat round the crystals not over and then cured again, removed sticky and done.

Will see how they last :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 959
I'm in love! I just can't get enough of Brisa Lite!

Keep your pics coming, I love seeing them xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365367.455940.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365367.455940.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,231
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365414.464665.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365414.464665.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 865
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365436.043952.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365436.043952.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 917
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365495.821705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360365495.821705.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 820
I've decided to test a Swarovski nail in the brisa lte sculpting, I used the clear and found it very easy to use, I put a clear tip on, buffed then did base, then my clear gel layers, cured and then buffed, I then did one top coat, out the crystals in and cured, then with a very fine dotting tool and my thumb pallet put a little more top coat round the crystals not over and then cured again, removed sticky and done.

Will see how they last :)

Gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Brisa Lite Smoothing with Moonlight & Roses.

For some reason my little finger won't bend around like other peoples do, I have never noticed this until I started trying to take pictures of my nails!! Anyways I actually think it works well as it shows the thin light application of smoothing. It is amazing how much stronger my nails feel!

P2090007.JPG

Brisa Lite Smoothing with Moonlight & Roses.

For some reason my little finger won't bend around like other peoples do, I have never noticed this until I started trying to take pictures of my nails!! Anyways I actually think it works well as it shows the thin light application of smoothing. It is amazing how much stronger my nails feel!

P2090007.JPG

Lovely!

Yup, just got the text from Winnie The Nail Destroyer. One nail has broken :( Arggggggg!

I have done a set on my nail destroyer yesterday, I have tried everything on her with bio sculpture and she always breaks them, lets hope the BL sculpting gel does the trick, I insisted this time. She had them shorter .

4a2urujy.jpg

Latest posts

Back