Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this sounds really good!!!' But the training will be expensive and I have not budgeted for it lol! I might need to not do male intimate waxing and instead do this. I'll see how much it is and things :)

About to send more traffic there way ....

50% off all seasonal items! I got some more Scentsation hand lotions and the Almond soothing cream and solar oil in the lovely cosmetic bag! Ohhh I do love a good sale!!

Oops! Just stocked up on lotions lol

I'm so excited for this and so happy I chose CND!

Omg just done a little wee with excitement!

I think my fave part is that it says you do not need to etch the nail.

Lol @ Rachel

What id like to know is if we are getting so excited about this, how on earth did Gigi, Samuel and Samantha
keep it a secret for sooooo long!!!! Lol

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? Im presuming this to be like a soak off structure gel to go under shellac on those who need more strength?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? Im presuming this to be like a soak off structure gel to go under shellac on those who need more strength?

No, it's a soak off gel for strength AND length..the gels they have started with are sculpting gels..so they do the same job as brisa but soak off instead.

...that's what I'M getting from this..someone can put me right if i'm wrong lol.

I can't wait!! I was hoping they would bring one out, glad I didn't train with bio sculpture!!

I can't wait!! I was hoping they would bring one out, glad I didn't train with bio sculpture!!

Same thing. I'm so glad that I waited now. :) I want to use all CND products.

Exciting stuff!

So will Brisa Lite be as strong as regular Brisa? Will be strong enough to sculpt with a form or will it need a tip to extend the natural nail?

So excited its like Christmas again counting the days :) was going to convert as I don't use brisa just now and now I'm over excited - love Cnd :)

Can't wait !!!! So exciting !!! Gotta love Cnd so glad I've trained with them ! X

OMG!!

OMG!!

I am so excited and have been waiting patiently for this moment ... CND are bringing out a soak off gel ... hooray!!!!!!!

couldn't agree more....and it comes at the perfect time for me....my soak off brand I love is being discontinued....now I have the PERFECT replacemnt to add to my other CND services!! it's nice to work with products where the company actually listens to it's users!

Whoop whoop things already lookin good for 2013 cant wait lol

Sorry to sound thick but what does it do? I have no experience of enhancements. Is it a gel layer that can strengthen the nail and/or extend the length without a tip?

I'm assuming that I wouldn't be able to buy it from sweetsquared without the relevant training (thinking of Excel)?

Xxx

Sorry to sound thick but what does it do? I have no experience of enhancements. Is it a gel layer that can strengthen the nail and/or extend the length without a tip?

I'm assuming that I wouldn't be able to buy it from sweetsquared without the relevant training (thinking of Excel)?

Xxx

Not sure of all the finer details, but yes in essence to what you have asked, so great for all your nail clients that don't want nail enhancements in the conventional sense. Xx

im guessing that its just a stronger layer to use under our shellac to give added strength xx

Latest posts

Back