Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like young nails maniQ (in the pot) which can also be used with tips

There are probably a few other products that it sounds like including Bio Sculpture.

But I just can't help feeling that CND are gonna trounce the opposition with this latest product which is going to complete a whole arsenal of top quality products that cover all bases.

Please lovely people, this is just an opinion. I don't necessarily mean other products are no good ok .. maybe I am just getting carried away on the CND cloud of happiness lol.

I am excited about this! I hope they also have something like a strong base coat to use with shellac like gelish structure gel so you can still do a shellac manicure, paint on with no tip/apex. I would love to be able to offer the shellac to all clients with our the need to make it into an enhancement style natural nail overlay.

does anybody knot what the difference actually is, apart from it being a soak of gel? come on geeg, where are ya? bet your dying to tell us...lol....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh wow, cannot wait for Professional Beauty now! How exciting, now I know why I chose CND as my brand! Brilliant, 2013 is going to be a great year!

i agree with jacquileanna, i think we are just going to be shown the product at pro beauty in february and then it will be released later on in the year....especially as the educators are doing their training in february on the product!!!

Agree, reads we are going to see demo, my educator said she was training in Feb, can't wait for it be available!

does anybody knot what the difference actually is, apart from it being a soak of gel? come on geeg, where are ya? bet your dying to tell us...lol....

i believe Geeg is having a well deserved holiday :)

There are probably a few other products that it sounds like including Bio Sculpture.

But I just can't help feeling that CND are gonna trounce the opposition with this latest product which is going to complete a whole arsenal of top quality products that cover all bases.

Please lovely people, this is just an opinion. I don't necessarily mean other products are no good ok .. maybe I am just getting carried away on the CND cloud of happiness lol.

I'm sat on the cloud with you :)

Both the sculpting and the smoothing kits for sale state "no filing of the natural nail" . thats a big wow for a nail enhancement right??

Both the sculpting and the smoothing kits for sale state "no filing of the natural nail" . thats a big wow for a nail enhancement right??

I wonder if it can be re-balanced tho? or if it has to be removed then re applied or for the long timers you would stick to brisa reg - just thinking out load really :)

I wonder if it can be re-balanced tho? or if it has to be removed then re applied or for the long timers you would stick to brisa reg - just thinking out load really :)

if this can be rebalanced this will revolutionise my nails completely. i have loads of horsey clients who are terribly rough on their nails, my infill times are atrocious because they are always damaging them. if i could soak off the damaged ones in ten minutes and infill the good ones i would be laughing all the way home and to the bank.

Oooo i cant wait for the answers. i was about to have more training in acrylic but perhaps i will wait now lol xxxx

Would have been great for my bendy nails! Never mind, I use Gelish on them now xx

Would have been great for my bendy nails! Never mind, I use Gelish on them now xx

my thinking (could be wrong though as i dont use Gelish) is that Brisa Lite is comparable with Gelish's structure gel?

yes?

my thinking (could be wrong though as i dont use Gelish) is that Brisa Lite is comparable with Gelish's structure gel?

yes?
Sorry I can't comment on the structure gel as I don't use it, I just use the Gelish polish and find it works for me! X

I'm not sure that if I invest I'll actually use it. I don't get any clients for gel extensions at all so I really don't think it's worth it. I leave it on my price list just incase but will be taking it off in the summer me thinks. Don't think brisa lite will be the right product for my business, that's all x

So the smoothing one that would be the paint on one right? Excited for it but won't be investing straight away ill give it a bit to see what reviews it gets on here first! X

I, too, am gnawing at the bit for Gigi's comment! It's not even on CND's site yet!! But I am so impatient :) I KNEW something amazing was coming soon!!!

Latest posts

Back