Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm very interested! Thanks for the replies!

im guessing that its just a stronger layer to use under our shellac to give added strength xx

Look at the banners above the forums on here about it, and on sweet squared...Strength AND length.

im guessing that its just a stronger layer to use under our shellac to give added strength xx

No!! For me it is going to replace Bio.

I. Can't. Wait.

It has come at so the right moment.

xx

I really think that it has come at the right time for a lot of people xxx

Fantastic cant wait. x

Eeeep! This won't make the current Brisa obsolete will it?! Hope not as I've only just got going with this!
Me too.... but you'll be able to prise my brisa from my cold, dead hands ;)

I actually think I'm in love with it :p

Also: Oh man, I'm gonna be even skinter! So excited :D

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!! 😝 There are no words to describe how excited I am!!

I am fully qualified in gel nail enhancements so will I be able to buy it even though Im not Brisa converted? (I have s2 account)

To buy either their l&p Retention acrylic or the Brisa you have to do their conversion course :)

Now everyone can wear shellac yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

To buy either their l&p Retention acrylic or the Brisa you have to do their conversion course :)

Even though I'm fully qualified?

Even though I'm fully qualified?

You are required to take a conversion class in Brisa or Retention+ to purchase, in order to understand their particular properties and get the best from the products, even if you are qualified technician.

I'd assume only S2 can confirm whether this is also the case for the Brisa Lite system. Why not give them a call? xx

seems bad idea to me - product will be launched in pro beauty where you dont have to show certificate, any tom dick and harry will be able to get it but trained techs that have invested thousands in training will have to wait till after, probally will be out of stock (as remover is now).

bet new shellac cols and additives and brisa lite will be on some kind of offer at show and not on s2 for their loyal customers.

just my take xxx

The way I read the info, Brisa Lite will be being demonstrated by the CND team .. I didn't get the impression it would be available for purchase at that time.

Sweetsquared and CND always seem to be totally customer focused and committed to doing the right thing.

I do not believe they would provide their products to any old person who turns up and asks for it.

They value their products and they value their clients.

This is my impression from 2 years of reading and researching on this site.

I cannot wait to convert to this new product. Hallelujah!

No!! For me it is going to replace Bio.

I. Can't. Wait.

It has come at so the right moment.

xx

im with you on that one!!im hoping to phase out my bio also!!

Look at the banners above the forums on here about it, and on sweet squared...Strength AND length.

yes i had read the length bit but was on second bottle of champagne while typing lol

The way I read the info, Brisa Lite will be being demonstrated by the CND team .. I didn't get the impression it would be available for purchase at that time.

Sweetsquared and CND always seem to be totally customer focused and committed to doing the right thing.

I do not believe they would provide their products to any old person who turns up and asks for it.

They value their products and they value their clients.

This is my impression from 2 years of reading and researching on this site.

I cannot wait to convert to this new product. Hallelujah!

i agree with jacquileanna, i think we are just going to be shown the product at pro beauty in february and then it will be released later on in the year....especially as the educators are doing their training in february on the product!!!

i just looked at the s2 banner and was new shellac cols and additives that will be on sale sorry. :-X

wonder how much training will be with new products? just spent a lot of money on CND complete this year, thinking everything would be covered then they bring this out ... the industry that never sleeps ;-)

soak off rather than buff off sounds good :) xxx

I did a removal on a set of Brisa yesterday that I put on around 3 weeks ago. Took me 1:15 to do but the natural nail was not damaged at all and customer went away with nice shiny healthy nails.

Brisa Lite sounds so much easier I'm really excited about this

Vicki x

It sounds like young nails maniQ (in the pot) which can also be used with tips

Latest posts

Back