Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just read the Brisa lite article in scratch mag and just have a couple if queries for those that have used this please.
Does the sculpting kit contain sculpting forms or not?

With the BL smoothing kit, if using with shellac colour do you use the BL topcoat instead of the shellac topcoat at the end?

Thanks x

Waffle from what I've read on this thread if using shellac on top of bl you use the shellac top coat

Thanks for sending me price info waffle4 :) x

Waffle from what I've read on this thread if using shellac on top of bl you use the shellac top coat

Hmm it's just that the article says :-

"Ideal for use with shellac, simply apply BL removable base coat, cure and apply the smoothing gel, cure and add the BL removable top coat before a final cure, incorporating Shellac if desired"

That's not very clear is it? X

Arrrrrrrrrgh I am so excited but don't know what to do - what with these emails from s2, the article in scratch and the excitement about PB I am all discombobulated... To buy now or wait... Or just get the smoothing for now for the ladies I have in the next few weeks who I know will benefit from it .... Weighing it all up. :))) I just Want it now

Hmm it's just that the article says :-

"Ideal for use with shellac, simply apply BL removable base coat, cure and apply the smoothing gel, cure and add the BL removable top coat before a final cure, incorporating Shellac if desired"

That's not very clear is it? X

To me that reads that you use the shellac colour you want on top of the smoothing gel and before the BL removable top coat.

Could someone please pm me the price aswell, scratch magazine did not arrive today :( many thanks xxx

To me that reads that you use the shellac colour you want on top of the smoothing gel and before the BL removable top coat.

That's what I thought too but elsewhere in this thread it says if you're using shellac colour you then still use shellac top coat but this article contradicts that, hence why I'm now confused :( x

Thankyou waffle4 much appreciated :hug:

If just using Brisa Lite then you use BL top coat... If you incorporate CND Shellac then you would finish with CND Shellac Top Coat... Hope that helps :hug:

Could someone be so kind and pm me the kit prices too <3 x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the prices, I was going to hold back getting this yet as I rushed in to buy Gelish vitagel and am not mad about it, but the price is fab, so I may go for it!!

Just looked on S2 website and it seems there getting ready to release prices on there, but I'm impatient lol, could someone PM me the kit prices please? :)

Thank you, think I might get the smoothing then wait til u finish my brisa training then get sculpting, hopefully they will include it in the course :) x

My scratch magazine hasn't turned up yet! If someone could pm me the price id really appreciate it. :) xx

Omg only less than 39 hours to go!!! Eeeekkkk!!!!

omg scratch mag was here when i got home from work, flicked through and cannot believe the prices of the brisa lite kits...there must have been a misprint surely???was thinking they would be alot more xxx

If just using Brisa Lite then you use BL top coat... If you incorporate CND Shellac then you would finish with CND Shellac Top Coat... Hope that helps :hug:

Yes, even my weekend addled brain can make sense of that lol thank you

Do you know if sculpting forms are included in the sculpting kit? Is the sculpting kit only for producing French?

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back