Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can somneone who has scratch magasine pm me the prices pretty please.... I need to know how much I need to put in the bank tomorrow morning lol!

a hint at the price was already given by mrs geek earlier in this thread xx

AHHHHH just got an email from S2 Brisa Lite available on Monday! Does anyone know how much they are going to be? I need to get down the bank tomorrow!

AHHHH just got email from S2, Brisa lite I available on Monday, so excited! Does anyone know how much it will be, need to run down to the bank Tomorrow!

a hint at the price was already given by mrs geek earlier in this thread xx

Was my maths correct Souz???? LOL

556392_821402378118_1713334079_n.jpg

this pic is on the creative academy + manchester facebook page.
confirmation the stock has landed! I think from the comments we will be able to buy on monday! eek!!!

We were talking about that in class and it is a small margin increase but it depends on what value you are offering your client. I think they said something like $2 for both hands of the smoothing gel. Their PDF's should be updated soon as Feb 1 is the release date.

Thankyou Melissa, I look forward to seeing what everyone else will be looking to charge, it takes slightly longer to soak off by the looks of it and as I don't charge for soak off when re-applying I may end up charging a little more!

Cant wait!

I will definately be ordering mine on Monday, I've been putting off doing my order for other bits, just in case it was here earlier than expected. I'm so glad I waited now. Can't wait to try it out.
Diane x

Damn I have just received my stock order from S2! Why oh why didnt I wait! oh well another order won't do any harm 😊

I'm excited too, but we still don't know what the criteria is for purchasing the sculpting gel so I have no idea whether it's worth me going to S2 on Monday or not! Does ANYONE know??

I have no idea how much it is but my card is on stand by for Monday at 8.59am!!!!

I've just done my nails with the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel and Shellac. Holy Crap! :eek:

You're going to fall in love with this gel! It stays in place...doesn't "move" on the nail. It reminds me so much of l & p with its workability. I loved Brisa "hard" gel but it wasn't this easy to use. Seriously, it was so easy, I was sure I was doing something wrong!:rolleyes:

Now that I am primarily a natural nail tech, the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel is going to change my game!

I am doing my Brisa conversion next month :D but this will be the 'hard' gel,obviously.

Would I be able to order BL, too, so I can offer a choice?

Also, quick q re normal Brisa, as this is buff off only, do you use an e-file? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Does anyone know when it will be available in New Zealand? I've put a post on Creative Nails NZ but no reply. Getting very excited reading all about it on this thread :)

Well I didn't sleep well last night to earn excited. Going to be a long weekend!!

Oh poop,

I really don't know what to do about this lol. I want it so much I can taste it but I love the whole queuing thing at the S2 stand, meeting the educators and feeling part of the family. Plus they always do different brilliant deals.

Oh Im gonna have to think about this all weekend :wink2:

xx

Oh poop,

I really don't know what to do about this lol. I want it so much I can taste it but I love the whole queuing thing at the S2 stand, meeting the educators and feeling part of the family. Plus they always do different brilliant deals.

Oh Im gonna have to think about this all weekend :wink2:

xx

Just hang on in there.....you know you want to :lol::lol:

LOL

Think I just might, Im thinking of embroidering a t shirt with

CND TRAINED AND PROUD OF IT

on my back and GEEKY on my front what do you reckon,

sound mad enough lol :wink2: xx

Latest posts

Back