Brow rehab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
BROW REHAB - 12 STEP PROGRAMME to the Perfect Brow

1. Take a before photo of your brows and print off on your computer and date it.

2. Now take a pencil and edit your brows on the print off so that they are the shape that you would like to achieve. Be realistic though. Create a lovely graduated arch and say goodbye to chavvy tadpoles and thin shapeless brows.

3. Then on your real brows, create the same shape with a slanted brush and a brow shadow. You can use eye shadow if you like. Use a medium shade so that it doesn’t look harsh.

4. Now remove the hairs outide of the shape only by waxing and tweezing. Remove unwanted hair from the top, middle and bottom.

5. Now this is the hard bit. Make a promise to yourself stop random plucking. Put the tweezers away and pluck them once a week only. Remember! Only pluck the hairs that are growing outside the shaded area. You’ll hate seeing the tiny hairs growing through but remind yourself that you need these hairs to create your new shape and it won’t take long until you start seeing results.

6. Every morning and night, apply castor oil or your favourite brow enhancer to your brows (I love Talika) as this will help them grow back.

7. Shade your brows in every day until your own brows grow back (and they will). This will give you encouragement and keep you on track. It will also cover the new hair that’s growing through...........you know; the ones that you’re itching to tweeze out because they’re bugging you. Stick with it.........we’re going cold turkey now!

8. Once a week only, remove the hairs that you don’t need outside of the desired shape and then put the tweezers away. STEP AWAY FROM THE TWEEZERS!

9. After one month, take another photo of your brows and print off and date. You’ll have noticed a dramatic difference already.

10. We’re nearly there now but one more month will do it. Continue doing what you’ve been doing. Castor oil (or chosen brow enhancer) and no random tweezing.

11. Month two, take a photo, print off.....................

12. ............ and SMILE. Welcome to the world of the perfect brow.

© Kim Lawless 2008

Last edited:
Hey, that's great, Kim!! I like the bit about the castor oil, you learn something new every day.

this is fab kim, i am gonna do this i am an over plucker.
i have printed this off and going to start tonight (sunday is my pluck night lol) so have a weeks growth already :hug:

great idea.
i hate my eyebrows as i over plucked them when i was younger although there not really thin i have no arch or shape to them.
can you tell me what talika is and where i can get it from?
ive been letting the hairs grow back on the underneath of the eyebrow nearest my nose for months and although they have started to grow back there not that long and are very patchy do you think they will grow anymore or do you think they've had it?xx

thats a fab tut hun , thanks x

I'd love to see the before and after pics if anyone is up for that. xxx

great idea.
i hate my eyebrows as i over plucked them when i was younger although there not really thin i have no arch or shape to them.
ive been letting the hairs grow back on the underneath of the eyebrow nearest my nose for months and although they have started to grow back there not that long and are very patchy do you think they will grow anymore or do you think they've had it?xx

Just Google Talika and you'll find it. I think that you can buy it direct. It really is the best on the market I think......from what I've seen .

With regard to your brows and whether they'll grow back, try the castor oil or Talika and if the patches don't fill in, then they probably won't. But........you never know until you try.

Let us know. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
great idea.
ive been letting the hairs grow back on the underneath of the eyebrow nearest my nose for months and although they have started to grow back there not that long and are very patchy do you think they will grow anymore or do you think they've had it?xx[/quote

Just Google Talika and you'll find it. I think that you can buy it direct. It really is the best on the market I think......from what I've seen .

With regard to your brows and whether they'll grow back, try the castor oil or Talika and if the patches don't fill in, then they probably won't. But........you never know until you try.

Let us know. xxx
thanks for this kim,its worth a try.xx

Hello Kim,

Do you find that the talika stuff works, for years I have been trying to thicken my brows since I took them far too thin when younger (the usual story) but they just wont grow and have been through tubes of the stuff! it very annoying as i have polycystic ovaries so the hair grows back everywhere else just not my brows! Might try the castor oil next!

Fab tutorial hun, I'l be able to sort out my fury slugs now lol

Sue x

Hello Kim,

Do you find that the talika stuff works, for years I have been trying to thicken my brows since I took them far too thin when younger (the usual story) but they just wont grow and have been through tubes of the stuff! it very annoying as i have polycystic ovaries so the hair grows back everywhere else just not my brows! Might try the castor oil next!

Yes, I know Talika works. Try the castor oil first though and see how that goes. xxx

CHAVVY TADPOLES!!:green:

i know what you mean....why oh why do peeps still insist on them? its so wrong:green:l

good tutorial:hug:

Gonna give it a go on my eye ferrets:)

great tutorial! eyebrows really do frame the face so its really important to have lovely ones!

Fabulous tutorial Kim :hug:

Hey :)

Found this so usefull & a great tip im going to defo try this technique,, as i stupidly listen that thick, eyebrows were back lol

Thanks

Just find it so hard doing my own eyebrows!!!! I've even though stencils but cant sort my eyebrows, but can do others - anyone else in same boat?

This would be great if I actually had any eyebrows to start with lol

wow sounds amazing! thanks for tip ! I love salon geek! I have picked up such great advice on here. thankyou everyone! I can't wait to try this out! :D

Latest posts

Back