C-curve pinching tweezers / tongs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexylove

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

can you tell me where I can get these pinching tools from??

Thanks

they sell great ones at proimpressions, very good quality and a fraction of the cost of other brands.

I got mine from Ezflow. x

Why do you want to buy some? Is it for competition work or general salon work? If for salon work, or even competition work, unless using gel, you don't need them IMO, you can just use your thumb nails to pinch. C curve sticks are more useful but I don't ever use these in the salon either.

I have EzFlow sani tongs but to be honest, I never use them in the salon. x

hi, yeah a bit of comp prep and salon, I have been hunting around on the net and can't see them!! Do u have to be a ez flow user to buy tools?

If you ring Grafton's EzFlow distribution line on 0845 3300840, you will be directed too your nearest EzFlow distributor. You do not have to be using EzFlow products to buy their tools. hth:hug:

i got mine from youngs nails in the uk. they call it a magic wand. on their website they say it has several tools in one....heres what they say....
"one end is a C-curve tool and reverse pincher while the other is a pusher and scraper. Use the spoon end to push back a cuticle then turn the Wand over to scrape away protein buildup. Flip it around to the other end and use the reverse pincher to hold on a nail tip after gluing or use the pincher to dial in the perfect C-curve."

Why do you want to buy some? Is it for competition work or general salon work? If for salon work, or even competition work, unless using gel, you don't need them IMO, you can just use your thumb nails to pinch. C curve sticks are more useful but I don't ever use these in the salon either.

I have EzFlow sani tongs but to be honest, I never use them in the salon. x

thanks cathy - i was just gonna say the same sort of thing

THUMBS work just as well :hug:

I didn't think techs still did this. IMO it is very bad for the natural nail and will cause onycholysis and/or pain.

It is akin to applying the wrong shape and/or size of tip which will pull or push the nail out of it's normal, natural shape. Ouch!

I didn't think techs still did this. IMO it is very bad for the natural nail and will cause onycholysis and/or pain.

It is akin to applying the wrong shape and/or size of tip which will pull or push the nail out of it's normal, natural shape. Ouch!

I was trained to do this during my training though only very very gently with my thumbs, IIRC its shown on the cd that came with my kit at the time too.

hi, yeah a bit of comp prep and salon, I have been hunting around on the net and can't see them!! Do u have to be a ez flow user to buy tools?

Hi Lexy

Check your comp rules as I think that the c-curve sticks are ok but duno about the magic wand.

I like to use both when sculpting nails and would not use this method when using tips.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back