Calgel probably bio too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Do you think its possible to get really smiley, smiley lines in french or should i be happy with a slight curve.

I cant see why not Gillian cause the white goes where you paint it, but I have always gone for a natural smile line with my Bio french.

I usually just do a natural looking line anyway but tonight someone wanted their nails to have the more white tip look and it didnt seem to want to stay even with a one by one freeze the gel very quickly came out of position i guess it would only be a sculpture style gel that would hold that shape.

ditto with oey !

The white goes wherever you place it.....extreme curve or subtle its up to you !

amb x

ditto with oey !

The white goes wherever you place it.....extreme curve or subtle its up to you !

amb x

Ok thanks i will just have to try harder next time :)

Ya, I don't have a prob with smiley smiles either. I find it's all in the angle of the brush.

I was having a hard time getting decent smiles until I read Bagpuss' tutorial - I think it was about doing smile lines with POW, but it worked wonders for my Bio smiles. I even bought the brush she suggested. Huge difference!

I was trying to backswipe mine in probably messing about with it too much i will have another go sometime.

What kind of brush do you use Gillian....i find a pointed or angled one better than a flat topped one. Thaty way you can really get your pointy bits....well pointy!

That said, like the others, I guess the white just goes where you put it, but I actually don' t like really smiley smile's in gel as much as L&P anyway. Dunno why....they just never look quite as technically happy!

Latest posts

Back