Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone email me the details as want to buy :)
Thank you xxxxxxx

God really good results from callus peel yesterday!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368174182.154437.jpg

I did it on one ladt last week, initially she was pleased but the feeling didn't last for long.
I think it was because her callous was on the ball of her foot, the callus wasn't dry but more of a callus build up rather than dry thick skin and it didn't seam to work as well.

I did it on one ladt last week, initially she was pleased but the feeling didn't last for long.
I think it was because her callous was on the ball of her foot, the callus wasn't dry but more of a callus build up rather than dry thick skin and it didn't seam to work as well.

She'll need a course of treatment. & needs to be rasping & using the moisture cream at home too x

I am so excited mine arrived today, can't wait to get to work , going to do my own feet 1st as they are very neglected and my hubby's will be a good before picture as they are awful.
I am going to trial it on friends and family before introducing it into my Beauty Room get some good before and after pictures to sell it to clients hopefully.
Will keep you posted.
:D

Where can I order these products?

Can somebody please pm me details thanks

Jumping on the bandwagon. Can I have trade prices too. And how does insurance work if there isn't a 'qualification' as such? Xx

It's available from Beauty Select.

If you all get in touch with them they will tell you everything you need to know......

First peel this week, customer extremely happy with results

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368393605.952138.jpg

Jumping on the bandwagon. Can I have trade prices too. And how does insurance work if there isn't a 'qualification' as such? Xx

I beleive that you only need a mani/pedi qualification. x

Good results from callus peel :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369433085.672577.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369433085.672577.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369433101.202023.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369433101.202023.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 693
Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd try here first.

I have Callus Peel and I find it alright, not amazing but not rubbish.

I am interested in trying the CND Sea Serum and offering my own Callus Treatment. For those of you already using the Sea Serum could how would you use it? Would you be able to soak cotton pads with it and place them around the heels as patches? I do this with Callus Peel as I find there is so much serum left i the packets and it gives the client a better treatment.

It'd be great to have everything CND as that's what I use already.

One last thing: Whats the Cucumber heel therapy like? I would like to be able to retail a crea, with it as the Callus Peel ones pretty rubbish.

Thankyou

Loving Callus Peel not rolled it out to clients yet but tested on my Hubby's manky feet he has really hard cracked heels, worked really well for the 1st treatment will need a few more but was pleased with it.

Attachments

• 988643_527350883979669_1571889697_n.jpg
    988643_527350883979669_1571889697_n.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 907
  • 1004582_527348703979887_1067970471_n.jpg
    1004582_527348703979887_1067970471_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,722
I'm extremely interested in this product iv looked on Aston as fincher for prices but its not letting me log in, I was wondering whether anybody had experienced any adverse reactions from the callus peel as in an allergic reaction or any problems after the treatment, also if anybody could send me the trade price for the starter kit id appreciate it.:) thanks x

How are you all doing the treatment? Client in a chair or on the bed? Or are you giving the client choice? I've just got mine today and can't wait to try it out! x

Few questions, What exactly is a callus?
There's a few photos above that I personally wouldn't really bother using it on as my blade and rasp would do it. I'm considering this treatment but only for those with deeper cracked heels and ball.
Maybe those of you who say your not that impressed used on feet that perhaps did t really need anymore than a pedicure with some good old elbow grease?ive emailed them
Hope they send me kit prices, if anyone else would I'd be thankful :)

Can anyone give me a link to where i can order this from canada plz?:( cant find it im so sad
Im only finding other brands? Like e-z callus peel and things like that :(
Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back