Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I bought the starter kit a few weeks ago. And in the instructions it says to leave it on for 10 minutes.
Do you all leave it on for longer then and is that okay?
Xx

I tried ten minutes and didnt think it made much difference atall :(

I tried ten minutes and didnt think it made much difference atall :(

I've been doing 10 mins and It has made a difference but I'm thinking is it ok to leave for longer? I was just worried about what could happen if I left it longer when it doesn't tell you to lol xx

I just did a lady's heels and balls today and she was thrilled.
I use the grit file first, before applying the patches, and I leave them on for about 15 minutes or so. Then scrape it off, use the file again and wash. Finish with cream and voila!
And it's a perfect opportunity to sell either Flexitol or Cucumber Heel Therapy!

I just did a lady's heels and balls today and she was thrilled.
I use the grit file first, before applying the patches, and I leave them on for about 15 minutes or so. Then scrape it off, use the file again and wash. Finish with cream and voila!
And it's a perfect opportunity to sell either Flexitol or Cucumber Heel Therapy!

That sounds like it'd work much better Lynn, thankyou for the advice.

Do you sell both Flexitol and Cucumber heel therapy? Doesnt Callus Peel have its own retail cream/product?

It does and it sucks!
I sell flexitol for the really bad cases and cucumber heel therapy for the others.

It does and it sucks!
I sell flexitol for the really bad cases and cucumber heel therapy for the others.
can I ask where you get your flexitol trade? I use this at home and advise clients to buy it but would love to be able to sell it. I don't think the callus peel cream sucks but it isn't flexitol!

It does and it sucks!

Ha! Ok thankyou for being honest!

So are we still allowed to sell it as Callus peel if we are mixing products?

I ahve been debating between Callus Peel and CND sea serum for what seems like an age. Ordered the Callus peel the other day but have yet to trial it.

Can I ask what you charge Lynn?

Just a word of warning. I use callus peel...it's great! The starter pack comes with disposable grit heads for the file, and I found them so effective that I used them in all my pedicures. When I came to buy some replacement heads I found I couldn't get any without buying more callus peel sachets. I rang beauty select and I was told that the files were sold as part of the callus peel treatment and shouldn't be used separately. The lady on the phone was quite put out that people were using them in 'normal' pedicures! Seems crazy really!

Anyway, I'm now left with callus peel sachets and cream and no grit heads because they refuse to sell me any! X

When I buy a pack of peels I buy 20 packs of grit.

When I buy a pack of peels I buy 20 packs of grit.

That's what I was doing, but last time I looked you couldn't buy the grits separately, so I called them and that was what she told me! X

Scrap that! Just checked the site and they're back on sale! Must have had a rethink and maybe a few complaints! X

Just perusing tbis thread. Would somebody mind PMing me the strter kit costs for this product? I think i'm sold!

I have given it a go with hot booties....and it is best just wrapped in cling film,
I the the hot booties to hot and did not help at all.
Invest in the poster, I put it in my A board outside salon and I get a huge response for this treatment and clients love it.

I bought a starter pack at pro beauty 2013 , first client in tomorrow. I'm going to charge an extra £10 on pedi cost.:idea:

Great thread! I did my very first callus peel last night on my clients husband and he was chuffed!! Amazing results... Mums on her way over now for hers! Haha hopefully get some pics up later!

I LOVE new treatments ;-)

hi where do you buy callus peel from??

Just finished a callus peel treatment on my mum, she is stunned because in her own words 'they are not that bad' she was amazed at what came off - I left it soaking for 30 minutes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363451382.782685.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363451382.782685.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 221
I had the callus peel just over a week ago and it was amazing! The only problem is I've now got a infection In my foot, does anyone know what's caused it? X

Latest posts

Back