Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking into callus peel for a while now. What kit would you suggest I purchase first?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Just the starter kit hun, has enough for 10 treatments :) xxx

I have clients sitting on a chair and I sit on the floor as I do it mobile. How long do u leave it on for it says starts working after 15 mins but I leave it on for about 30 mins

I find the callus peel so good :) I leave it on for 30mins seems to work v good. My clients just love it! (",)

I did the Callus Peel on a client for the first time and found it quite difficult to do the filing part of it with her sat in a chair and me on the floor. I was lifting her leg up to get underneath the heel, it was quite uncomfotable for both of us I think!

Any other suggestions of doing this without a bed/couch or breaking my back? :lol:

I did the Callus Peel on a client for the first time and found it quite difficult to do the filing part of it with her sat in a chair and me on the floor. I was lifting her leg up to get underneath the heel, it was quite uncomfotable for both of us I think!

Any other suggestions of doing this without a bed/couch or breaking my back? :lol:

Im just wondering could they sit backwards on a chair like straddling it and you sit behind on the floor then if they bring their leg back a bit.

Mine has just arrived and I believe I may be trying it out in my Mum tomorrow I cant wait her heels are hideous ;)

Im wondering how long you have to leave it between treatments.Im going to open it now and try and find out.

It says u should leave it 2-3 weeks between each treatment. X

Sorry if this has already been covered but I wanted to bump this thread up.

Just purchased the kit. I understand its the first thing you do when doing a pedi.
After doing Callus Peel I take it you would still go on to do the whole foot exfoliation?

Just trying to figure out prices as many others.

*Looking like average of £15 for a stand alone treatment (do you literally just do this or do you include and cuticle work etc)

*£10 as an 'add on' to any treatment

*£5 for the extra 2 pads when already having either the stand alone or added extra.

Does this seem to be the general feeling??

Thanks Guys.

Anyone?

I used it last night on my mum. Her heels are dry but not horrific and I have to say I was hoping for the wow factor and it didnt really deliver. I had them wrapped for about half an hour in total too.

Just me?

Anyone?

I used it last night on my mum. Her heels are dry but not horrific and I have to say I was hoping for the wow factor and it didnt really deliver. I had them wrapped for about half an hour in total too.

Just me?

Don't forget you need to scrape the dead skin off, I got loads of my Mum's feet.

Yeah I did the scrape, improved after the file. I guess for some people its recomended that they have a course or at least a couple to improve?

Yeah I did the scrape, improved after the file. I guess for some people its recomended that they have a course or at least a couple to improve?

Yup. The picture in their marketing, the man told me that's after about 2/3 treatments x

Geeks I have recently started using the full range of CND marine spa pedicure, every time I use it i still get the wow factor ;-) needless to I'm feeling a tad guilty that I had doubts that these products in the first place! I highly recommend using these products & can't wait to use them on my own feet ;-)

I've been keeping an eye on this thread and must say I'm tempted to invest in the callus peel but do have a question to current users. When u've applied it and wrapped the foot in cling film can you then pop the feet in heated booties to speed up the results and get a better end result?!xx

I've been keeping an eye on this thread and must say I'm tempted to invest in the callus peel but do have a question to current users. When u've applied it and wrapped the foot in cling film can you then pop the feet in heated booties to speed up the results and get a better end result?!xx

I was wondering this aswell.

I tend to leave the client's toes exposed and gelish, minx or paint their toenails while the callus peel gets to work. If they are having it as a stand alone treatment I wrap their feet in clingfilm then wrap with heated towels. Would be interesting to know if heated bootees accelerated the treatment though.

Geeks I have recently started using the full range of CND marine spa pedicure, every time I use it i still get the wow factor ;-) needless to I'm feeling a tad guilty that I had doubts that these products in the first place! I highly recommend using these products & can't wait to use them on my own feet ;-)

Fallonst23

Have you used Callus Peel aswell? Any comparisons for us?x

I have not used it personally however my mother & another family had a callus peel and have then since had the sea serum and have give 10/10 and will not be having another callus peel.

Also a friend who has her own business used callus peels and then changed to sea serum etc recommended this & last but not least after looking at post on sg I went ahead with these CND products .

Love doing this treatment ;-)

I tend to leave the client's toes exposed and gelish, minx or paint their toenails while the callus peel gets to work. If they are having it as a stand alone treatment I wrap their feet in clingfilm then wrap with heated towels. Would be interesting to know if heated bootees accelerated the treatment though.[/QUOT

I was wondering if you could do this as I have a Callus Peel & GelColor booked in soon. Rather than just waiting around, would be good to get on with the GelColor plus then the Callus Peel stays on for longer too = better results. Makes sense really, as the scraping and filing wont affect the polish/gelcolor etc.

Does everyone else do this too?

thanks for this post, im very interested in offering this treatment and just wonder in what position do you best find doing this treatment. I have a pedicure stool with foot rest, could I use this? Also would you soak the feet at all during a callus peel if it was part of a full pedicure service?

I have not used it personally however my mother & another family had a callus peel and have then since had the sea serum and have give 10/10 and will not be having another callus peel.

Also a friend who has her own business used callus peels and then changed to sea serum etc recommended this & last but not least after looking at post on sg I went ahead with these CND products .

Love doing this treatment ;-)

Are you charging any extra for the use of Sea Serum?

Latest posts

Back