Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just purchased it and I use bio sculpture that's either £25 or £30 depending weather they have a colour or French
I was thinking of charging £20 for the callus peel treatment? Then £11 extra for file n polish with cuticle work?

I charge £15 for Callus Peel only on one area
or £10 if they have it with any other treatment, I also put on my website that it is the ideal treatment to have with Minx or Shellac

Ok prices... I think the guide prices they give are a little high! What do we think of..

£15 stand alone treatment with 2 pads (extra £5 for 4 pads)

£22 for callus peel, cuticles, shape and paint (extra £5 for 4 pads)

£25 for callus peel and Gelish (extra £5 for 4 pads)

???

Glamroureyes
Could I ask what you would usually charge for gelish by itself? Trying to establish how much to charge.......thankyou :)

Glamroureyes
Could I ask what you would usually charge for gelish by itself? Trying to establish how much to charge.......thankyou :)

Just started Gelish hun, but think I'm gonna go for £15 xxx

Thankyou lovely :)

What do you all use to clean / sanitise the feet before application, because obviously the skin should be dry when applying the callus peel ?

What do you all use to clean / sanitise the feet before application, because obviously the skin should be dry when applying the callus peel ?

I just use a sanitising spray I have not yet had the issue of a client having really dirty feet as I always advise they wash their feet b4 they come. Xxx

Im intrigued as to where it fits into a standard pedi if it has to be dry? Before the footspa?

Im intrigued as to where it fits into a standard pedi if it has to be dry? Before the footspa?

On the paper work it says it's the first thing you do in a normal pedi hun :) hth xxx

Fabuloso! Thankyou :)

Ok so first callus peel on a client tonight :)

Before

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338418723.933033.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338418744.205529.jpg

After

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338418786.719087.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338418828.569265.jpg

She loved it as I finished off with nice Gelish toes :)

For those of you that are mobile... What position are you in when you do callus peel? Do you have clients laying on their front? Do you just have clients sat in a chair and you sat on the floor? Do you have a foot rest for clients? Do you have clients sat in a chair with their foot on your lap and you in another chair?

Ok so first callus peel on a client tonight :)

Before

View attachment 15789
View attachment 15790

After

View attachment 15791
View attachment 15792

She loved it as I finished off with nice Gelish toes :)

For those of you that are mobile... What position are you in when you do callus peel? Do you have clients laying on their front? Do you just have clients sat in a chair and you sat on the floor? Do you have a foot rest for clients? Do you have clients sat in a chair with their foot on your lap and you in another chair?

Thanks for posting these!

Pictures speak a thousand words or so they say! These look fab!

:)

Just started Gelish hun, but think I'm gonna go for £15 xxx

Wow this seems very cheap for Gelish. Does that include soak off & how long do you allow for a Gelish treatment?

Hi,

Did these on my own disgusting feet over the last two days as I wanted to see how the product performed before using it on clients. My heels were really bad so after reading some coments about callus peel on the forum left the product on for about 40 mins. This worked a treat but I think 40 mins is too long to make it viable for clients. How long do you all leave it on for to get a good result? And if they are having Gelish done afterwards do you do the dry prep work while the peel is on?

Attachments

• Callus Peel.jpg
    Callus Peel.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 4,813
AMAZING!

I was just about to order the CND Sea Serum, would you say I would need the Callus Peel plus the Sea Serum or one of them, and if so which one?

Really impressed with the photos!

THANKS in advance

S x

AMAZING!

I was just about to order the CND Sea Serum, would you say I would need the Callus Peel plus the Sea Serum or one of them, and if so which one?

Really impressed with the photos!

THANKS in advance

S x

Haven't tried the CND Sea Serum, but I am amazed at how good the Callus Peel is. I have spent a fortune with chiropodists and expensive special heel cream and have never got such a fab result:)

Just got my starter kit and im going to test it out on myself tonight. Just wondered what people use to wrap the feet in? Would you use plastic bags or cling film?

Just got my starter kit and im going to test it out on myself tonight. Just wondered what people use to wrap the feet in? Would you use plastic bags or cling film?

Cling film Hun xxx

I have been looking into callus peel for a while now. What kit would you suggest I purchase first?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back