Campaigning to get justice for Baby P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

e-beauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,:hug:

i hope Grand Geek dosent mind me posting this in here, but i could really do with support.

We are Campaigning to get justice for Baby P & all at Risk Babies & children.
There is a peace march taking place on the 13th of December we are meeting at Milbank in London at 11:00 am its near Victoria and Pimlico stations at 1:00pm we will be marching to downing street to hand in a signed petition and then on to Hyde park. We have Scotland yards support, and they will be shutting off roads on the day of the march. there will also be speakers, There will also be media coverage. and Blue balloons will be released at 3.00pm.

I am hoping that I could have your help with letting as many people know as possible about this. by getting friends to sign the petitions and also attending the march

I have also got a link to help get people signing the petitions

There is also a Campaign to get justice for Baby face book group, for the update information on what’s happening.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=33396902275

OFFICIAL GROUP PETITION
We need to get as many people as we can as this is the petition we are handing in on the 13th of December at the march

Petition to get Justice for Baby P Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

if you just copy this information and paste into an e-mail, and send on to pleople you know it would be a great help

thanks inadvance
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry im too far from London to join in with your peace march but i have signed your petition and signed on behalf of my partner too :hug:

thank you for signing:hug:

I've signed, well done for posting this :hug:

Unable to make the march but have signed. :hug:

As this is an information thread and it doesnt really need replies I will close it as we dont really need 100's of replies saying I have signed as these really should be done as PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back