Can anyone train me for spray tanning in Waltham Abbey area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
:rolleyes:Really want to get spray tan trained can anyone train me properly so I'm certificate trained

thanks jackiex

:rolleyes:Really want to get spray tan trained can anyone train me properly so I'm certificate trained

thanks jackiex

Hi Jacqui

Have you had any experience in spray tanning?

Do you have a company in mind that you wish to train with?

Do you know which solution that you want to use?

All these questions will help you find the right company to choose to train with.

There are many excellent companies out there so do some research before you take the plunge. Contact various spray tanning companies and get some samples and try them. Once you have found a solution that you are happy with check out what there training offers and the cost. Most companies will offer a special deal if you purchase their equipment. However some will also be able to train you using your own equipment.

Dont just go with what appears to be popular as the industry is huge and there are a lot of good spray tanning companies out there so give them a call and see what they can offer you.

Good luck and Tan On

thanks jackiex

Hi Jackie,

PM me your contact details and I will happily get our nearest trainer to contact you directly to discuss our acredited training.

Hoping this helps

Best regards

Straight up the A1M from you would be *Tracey* who trains for herts and beds for Tantrick and i can highly recommend her both for your initial training and the support after.
There is no sales pressure just good training and continual aftercare.

thanks for thr reply, I live in waltham abbey, essex
my email is [email protected]
thanks once again

Hi Jackie,

PM me your contact details and I will happily get our nearest trainer to contact you directly to discuss our acredited training.

Hoping this helps

Best regards

Contact various spray tanning companies and get some samples and try them. Once you have found a solution that you are happy with check out what there training offers and the cost. Most companies will offer a special deal if you purchase their equipment.

How do you try it out without any training or equipment? Ok if you are already tanning but if that was the case I doubt you'd need training? :idea:

Latest posts

Back