Can You See The Ghost...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karren hun, honestly it's not scarey at all - it wont stop you from going to sleep! I'll come round to pick you up off the floor when you can't stop laughing once you've seen the ghost! Be daring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone,

But I havent stopped laughing since I posted this, your reactions are better than the scary site he he he he

Claire x

sarah haslam said:
Go on Karren hun - you know you want to - it's not scarey - just really funny! You won't regret doing it - honest, just follow the instructions!

Don't trust 'em Karren - I've seen a few of these and I get caught out every time - frightens the piggin' life outta me! I'm too much of a baby to even look at this one!

Make sure Jake's holding your hand first! ;)

OMG, I screamed the house down, hubby thinks Im afreak and the babes just laughing at me. Good though, lucky I aint got a dodgy ticker,,,LOL

Karren & JackieMc join in the fun.

I swear on my life I jumped the first time with fright & the next 7 or so cos I just couldn't believe it caught me in the first place & needed to take another look. I have not stopped laughing all night. I'm sitting here surfing, watching the Olympics, we just got a Silver in the mens pair diving WICKED & then all of a sudden I just burst out laughing, I feel like a kid.

If I lived near either of you I'd come & hold your hand but have a look PLEASE. My son whose 15 will be home soon, can't wait to 'show' him. I know he'll send it on to all his mates. God for a mother of 4 I can sometimes be so infantile.

Sonia

RIGHT THATS IT ! i not doing it no way, nope, no no

i know im probably gonna be the last geek to do it but hey thats the way it is

Hope sam doesnt change my name to scardy geek !:cry:

omg what a baby huh ! yes i know how old i am !!!

kx

I have seen this one before and so have my kids, So you'll be fine Karren ;)
Just brace yourself first :lol:

i havent laughed so much for a long time

I just told Sammie to check out this thread and she just msn'd me to say she'd - well done something not very pleasant in her pants !

i did tell her to read posts first ! lol

lol

kx still laughing

lesley1965 said:
I have seen this one before and so have my kids, So you'll be fine Karren ;)
Just brace yourself first :lol:

Karren - you are wicked. Can't believe you are making other people look at it and you won't yourself!!! You are one bad girl lol!

Karren do it without any sound on first just to test the water so to speak lol

tut tut tut lesley .... you're not gonna get me that way ! lol

kx

lesley1965 said:

I already tried telling Karren to do that, but she's not having any of it!
lesley1965 said:

Karren,

Dont do it without sound it will spoil it, wait till tomorrow and get a neighbour in to sit with you, I promise you will be laughing for days afterwards.

Claire x

lol

can you believe cheeky lesley .... she only sent me a pm with a "cool link" mmm turns out to be the same link as this thread !! mmmmmmm

try again !

kx lol

pmsl rofl lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what do u mean Karren?
Must have sent the link by accident babe

lol and all the other abreviations i dont get ! - if you guys could only see me now you have made me laugh so much my face aches

owe you one !

kx

lesley1965 said:
pmsl rofl lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what do u mean Karren?

doh! thought I got this geek talk sussed and then along comes rofl, Lesley you are so clever.
lesley1965 said:
pmsl rofl lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what do u mean Karren?

Pray for me........ I'm goin' in!!!!! :eek:

jackiemc jackiemc dont do itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

JackieMc said:

JackieMc said:

Praying jackie look
nun.gif

Latest posts

Back