Can You See The Ghost...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLOODY HELLLLLLL. i nearly lept out of the chair then couldnt stop laffing at myself

Same here! My heart was pounding like a jack hammer!

I've made my three year old cry as I screamed with fright!! Like a true rodney i too turned the volume right up.

I must be a rodney too as I turned the volume up and then had hubby running up the stairs to see what was wrong as he thought it was me screaming!

Ive got tears in me eyes!

Can't belive I just fell for this one again! :cry:

:eek: Sitting here in work, with a headache to begin with, now I have half the staff & the boss lady looking at me as if I just lost my mind, paper all over the desk and floor and a nice bump on both my knees.

Need to go home now I think, too SICK to do any work (if only I stop laughing, that is)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
:twisted: Not talking to anyone of ye any more.

Just went on link and my heart is pounding. I'm sitting here all on my own very pleased that I didn't wait till it was dark!:)

I know I'm a bit late with this one, but missed it first time around! :D

Well, read all your responses and waited 'til boyf got in last night 2 watch it with me. Was quietly confident thinking, "so it makes you jump... I know what to expect... I'll b fine..."

How wrong was I?! :rolleyes: Screamed like a big girl and leapt at my boyf (who thought it was hilarious, BTW) :o

This one should def come with a health warning...

i found that the most funniest thing i've seen in ages i've now posted it too all my friends, have not had any phone calls yet though, perhaps they all died of a heart attack like i nearly did!!! lol

Thanks a ton. I just about p'd my pants and had a heart attack at the same time. :o

wow, i peed my pants!

OMG!!!!!:suprised: :eek: :eek: Wasn't quite what I expected! God knows what the neighbours thought when I screamed!

Brilliant!!!!!:biggrin:

Debz xxxx
(it was real nurse, honest!!!:eek: )

brilliant
glad i was by myself though, just showed it to my daughter and her friend thought they were going to pass out they went a grey/white colour and i have never seen anyone jump so high.
jacqui

Ok so here I am intently peering at the table and I almost fell off my chair!! Thanks for that :twisted:

freaking hell!!!:eek:

woohoo here's a blast from the past thread, one of my all time faves!

Oh my god, I almost gave birth!
Thank god only my dog was here as the shock made me fart!!!:lol:

Sorry guys for that bit of info!

Pickle said:
Oh my god, I almost gave birth!
Thank god only my dog was here as the shock made me fart!!!:lol:

Sorry guys for that bit of info!

Well I know I said it was a blast from the past, but I didn't mean that sort of blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Well I know I said it was a blast from the past, but I didn't mean that sort of blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao:lol:

OMG made me jump so much. Very good, very very good lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back