Can You See The Ghost...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My God this is the best laugh I have had in ages, go Jac go...........

Claire x

Ok..... I'm alive, but I cheated and had my fingers in my ears and wasn't looking directly at the screen! Go on Karren - your turn now!

Forgot to say - my cats and dogs freaked out! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for jackie Mc safe return :suprised:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

so you didnt look and didnt hear !! lol

im too scared to go to bed now without seeing it ! you have gotta be joking if you think im clicking on it now - its dark outside too

kx

JackieMc said:
Ok..... I'm alive, but I cheated and had my fingers in my ears and wasn't looking directly at the screen! Go on Karren - your turn now!

Forgot to say - my cats and dogs freaked out! :eek: :eek: :eek:

the lengths you geeks go to eh !!!!

Just had a knock at the door - whats the time !! only 10.30pm and its dark !!

Sarah Haslan has just driven all the way round to my house, in the dark to sit with me to watch this bloomin thing lol

lol

still took a while to pluck up the courage to click on it and we had to laugh we were sitting here sarah said to keep watching the screen, nothing appeared ! now bear in mind i dont have msdn or any speed dialing things on my laptop so we expected it to be really really slow, at this stage we are just laughing so much, so we closed it down and tried again

I couldnt read the text at the bottom as that was way scary and OMG, ok i'll take any advice you guys can give me re nails but im so not listening to you guys about anything else !

yes i jumped and yes it frightened the life out of me - i just hope i can get the scary face out of my mind now

sarah has just left and im all alone AGAIN:eek:

not sure whether to thank or throttle you sarah !

kx

Glad sarah got u to watch it :cool:
Sleep well and don't have nightmares lol

OMG!! I am a BAD mother!!! PMSL!!! Got my 2 kids (8 & 10) really good with this one!!! My 8 year old daughter was sitting with her nose nearly touching the screen!! LMAO!!! It made her Scream big time!! thought she was gonna cry bless her, but i still couldnt stop laughing!! I am wicked i know but i cant help it! she did laugh after though......probably get me up all night now scared and it'll serve me right! LOL

Thanks VERY Much ! lol

I think i was enjoying myself much more before i saw it ! lol

Needless to say im sending it to all my friends !

kx

lesley1965 said:
Glad sarah got u to watch it :cool:
Sleep well and don't have nightmares lol

God Karren that drive back from Whiteley seemed to take forever, and then I got back and my dog wanted to have a pee so only just got back on this. I tell you what I haven't laughed so much in ages - your face was a picture. I'll tell you guys Karren was actually sweating she was so nervous, but she was brave and watched and fell off her chair like the rest of us! Come on now Jackie Mc, it's over to you to go through it again, but this time no fingers in ears or eyes shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 18 year old daughter thinks I am sad to be on a chatroom website anyway, but when I said I was going over to Karren's at 10pm to play a trick on her, I think she was seriously considering putting herself up for adoption lol! Anyway, we've finally got KArren to watch it!

Lesley, your hip hop nun is the funniest thing I have seen since some ghost nearly scared me half to death! I pmsl every time I watch it! Where do you guys find all these images?
lesley1965 said:
Praying jackie look
nun.gif

LMAO - I can't believe Sarah drove over to Karren's at that time of night! This place is full of nutters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that nun is hilarious!

Ok, I was brave and went back and IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! I'm not friends with any of you any more! :p :p :p

I have one without sound that I'm trying to put on here but it's just a little too large so am having to wait until Sean reduces the size for me - revenge will be sweet!! :twisted:

im locking my door !kx

Been to a family wedding all day then followed that up with my partners family's party, as you can imagine, Im slightly the worse for wear (I cant believe Im even checking in here).
Gushy family type of mood and all emotional am I ... or rather I was ... even after reading all the posts I still jumped 6 foot, slammed my knee into the pc table and spilt my bedtime drink everywhere ... but Im still peeing myself laughing!!!!

hey glors, hope the pc is well !!!

we have had such a scream on here with this post

kx

Glorsclaws said:
Been to a family wedding all day then followed that up with my partners family's party, as you can imagine, Im slightly the worse for wear (I cant believe Im even checking in here).
Gushy family type of mood and all emotional am I ... or rather I was ... even after reading all the posts I still jumped 6 foot, slammed my knee into the pc table and spilt my bedtime drink everywhere ... but Im still peeing myself laughing!!!!

Hope You All Slept Ok (boo)

Claire X

Something told me when I opened this thread to read the reactions first. I am literally R-O-F-L-!!!! You guys a hysterical! Especially the ones that made their partners look at it! I haven't seen it yet, to chicken to click on it. Who said thank God they didn't have a "dodgy ticker"? ROFL!! That expression is so funny to me. I don't have a "dodgy ticker", but I can't imagine what this is that's gonna jump out at me. I would have my husband watch me do it, but I don't want him to talk about me for days!! LOL!! Maybe I'll do it when it's daytime. LOL!

princessmowgli said:
Karren take a look, I don't think anyone's died yet!!
Sonia

Apart form the poor lady in the photograph! :biggrin:

My god , you wicked lot.

I didn't only frighten myself but i made me hubby jump as well, double wammy.

I think i had a coronary...........well i might just recover in a little while.

excellent though a few of my wicked mates are getting that one.:eek:

okay claire, just thought I'd let you know - been onto Claims Direct and they say I have a great case to sue you for my new heart complaint, and to pay for the brain scan I need to see if the damage is permanent as a result of your other threads last night lol!!!!!!!!! Youare one wicked lady!!lol

Latest posts

Back