Can You See Whats Wrong With Pic....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHHAHAH i know this post is old, but i had to see if for myself. I was reading the first thread last night and was laughing sooo hard that i woke my BF who was sleeping next to me. Was to wossy to do it tho, until now....

I dont think i have ever jumped so much in my life!!!

Thats very very good.

Well doen geekys.

xxx

Oh My God!! Just had a heart attack! Thats funny, gonna get my boyf later! HaHaHa, get him back for being grumpy today!

Eeeek! That made me jump too!

Oooooh my GOD!!it got meeee!:cry:it snet shivers down my spine AND STILL is!!!!!i didn't like that one at all:Scared:
Rose143 said:
Oh my God!!! It sent shivers down my spine, I didn't like that one much :Scared:

omg i just s*&t a brick..... the funny thing was i knew something like was going to happen but still jumped out of my friggin skin...:eek:

Its like the ghostly car ad. That one scared the absolute crap out of me. I guessed what would happen with this one so I looked away! I cant be doing with anymore heart attacks!

lol this is funny! reading the reactions of you guys.

xxx

there are names for people like you..lol i cant think of it at the mo as im still suffereing with pulpatations...:Scared:
amyuk said:
lol this is funny! reading the reactions of you guys.

xxx

Jackie refuses point blank to sit and watch these clips. "No way", she screams and promptly leaves the room. Wuss :D

I reckon the best one I've seen to date has to be the ghost car image. It was a car advert that never made it to TV screens. When the finished film was sent down to the editor, he noticed that something wasnt quite right. It's no wonder they never released it to the public. Turn up your speakers, have your pacemaker and oxygen on standby, hospital on speed-dial and then click on the following link. Once the page opens up, click on the picture of the car in the center of the screen. Sit back and Enjoy! :Scared:

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/mov_specialcarad.htm

OH MY GOD!!!

I shat myself and then died laughing. Am trying to breath now, gasp...gasp.

Were a starnge bunch, scaring the hell outta one another!!

xxx

Seanny said:
Jackie refuses point blank to sit and watch these clips. "No way", she screams and promptly leaves the room. Wuss :D

I reckon the best one I've seen to date has to be the ghost car image. It was a car advert that never made it to TV screens. When the finished film was sent down to the editor, he noticed that something wasnt quite right. It's no wonder they never released it to the public. Turn up your speakers, have your pacemaker and oxygen on standby, hospital on speed-dial and then click on the following link. Once the page opens up, click on the picture of the car in the center of the screen. Sit back and Enjoy! :Scared:

I didnt like that not to mention the four letter word I also said

CANT BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN THIS ONE... AND YES STILL JUMPED WHEN IT HAPPENED...:irked:
Seanny said:

It does it to me every time!!! Even though I know what's gonna happen x

That Really Made Me Jump ,very Good Though

LMAO

Thanks Glo, that bought some very funny memories back. When I first saw it I had to show my Daughter, (made sure speakers were up high *im sick*;) )laughing even before she saw it as I could imagine the reaction!!:biggrin:

Then with in 2 days I think every single neighbour had come in to see. LOL

Never had so many people swear at me!!!!!!!

They are all very dubious when I invite them round now. HA HA HA HA

Gr8 page it scared the **** out of me. I immediately sent it on to a friend hopefully with the same result as me.:Scared: :hug:

Seanny said:

It's nealr 5am (can't sleep) and as I knew it would probably make me jump , so I didn't have the volume up. Horrid, horrid scared the **** out of me.;)

Latest posts

Back