Can You Use A Soft Gel On Toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi
I already have a L&P which is good for my ladies that like strenght, now I am looking for a gel. If I choose a soft gel like calgel or bio would it be suitable to use as a natural overlay on toes?

Do any of you use these products for this, also would like to hear any other ideas about toe enhancements:idea:

Thanks
J x

I use Bio all the time for toe nail overlays. x x x

yes yes yes !!

and....there are some scrumtious colours to choose from take a peep...

Bio Sculpture

in fact i need a top up !!!

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akzents options and calgel are lovely too xx

i use calgel on my toes and that of clients all the time and it looks fab!!!!!

Yes calgels fine on toes although french can get grubby as the lighter colours can yellow and discolour but it can be removed very easily and redone.
In my opinion a good varnish on toes can last as long as gel though. I often take clients toenail varnish off that has just grown up but not actually chipped.
I do think gel is good on people who have ridges or uneven nails though.

i agree gillian.

In fact i find soaking toes off a right pain in the ass !

Only thing i DONT like is polish takes too long to dry especially when they come in boots this time of year !:eek:

i agree gillian.

In fact i find soaking toes off a right pain in the ass !

Only thing i DONT like is polish takes too long to dry especially when they come in boots this time of year !:eek:

I know :mad: ..ive got to the stage where i ring them or txt to remind them to bring flip flops.

I love Calgel on my toes. Whenever I use Brisa it seems to crack ( I think I stubb my toes alot). A soft gel is a more comfortable feel to me.

Thanks girls

Now I just need to make up my mind bio or calgel :eek:

Then i need to make some money for the training:eek::eek:

J x:green:

Latest posts

Back