celebrity stars in their eyes tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
well . good ole jade goody was on tonight and she was brilliant, so much so that she won.. she was lynn anderson, and sang "i never promised you a rose garden".

did anyone else see it, and what did you think

She has had singing lessons G even my daughter said how good she was lol I love the song too my mum us to sing it when I was little.

I beg your pardon,
I never promised you a rose garden.
Along with the sunshine,
There's gotta be a little rain sometimes.
When you take, you gotta give, so live and let live,
Or let go.
I beg your pardon,
I never promised you a rose garden :lol:

i thought she was good.....you could tell it was jade goody though, she cant disguise her voice!

Hiya guys , yes i saw it and im glad she won, she was great. i thought the rest were poo and madonna didnt sound anything like her lol xxx:rolleyes:

hi there hun! yes i did see it and how good was jade i didn't think she could sing and when she started i did think it wasn't her at first but they said it was live so it must ov been! but yes she was good and i loved her salon 2.

Good for Jade - she was excellent. I didn't see the whole show but saw her performance and I thought she'd be hard to beat. She'll be hitting the charts soon with that.

Lellipop said:
She has had singing lessons G even my daughter said how good she was lol I love the song too my mum us to sing it when I was little.

I beg your pardon,
I never promised you a rose garden.
Along with the sunshine,
There's gotta be a little rain sometimes.
When you take, you gotta give, so live and let live,
Or let go.
I beg your pardon,
I never promised you a rose garden :lol:
ah I remember that song, do you remember
"I'll pick a rose for my rose"
"crackling Rose"
any more rose songs, hey we could make that a new game

Obviously I'm a lot more selective than you guys when it comes to entertainment. *LMAO* Seriously though, I thought tonights show was a real 'bottom of the barrel' scraper. I didnt think any of them were any good. Erm.... is Jade Goody a celebrity?

jac extreme said:
ah I remember that song, do you remember
"I'll pick a rose for my rose"
"crackling Rose"
any more rose songs, hey we could make that a new game

paper roses

stanleyann

I thought she was brill, i was really surprised xxx

Seanny said:
Obviously I'm a lot more selective than you guys when it comes to entertainment. *LMAO* Seriously though, I thought tonights show was a real 'bottom of the barrel' scraper. I didnt think any of them were any good. Erm.... is Jade Goody a celebrity?

Nah - she's a beauty therapist now isn't she?!

Seanny said:

LMAO I thought exactly the same, it wasn't that Jade was so great, it was that the others were so bad!!! I was so bored last night and desperate to watch something worth while and there was nothing, what has happened to Saturday night tv?

Yeah, she owns Ugly's, but she's meant to be crap at her job!!!! Apparently she doesn't have any regulars of her own they go to the others that work there! Seanny she was on Big Brother a few years ago and has done really well 4 herself! Better than anyone else who has ever been on it.

I was expecting her 2 b crap but I was surprised, she wasn't fab but she did well. I was shocked at Dr Fox aswell, I think he was ok.

i thought she was really good bless her.
heres one
every rose has its thorn...by poison (i think)

do u know jade is the first big bro contestent to make £1m :eek:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
do u know jade is the first big bro contestent to make £1m :eek:
i really like her

As bad as she is, she's done well for herself so I admire her for that. I think that anyone would have looked good after that terrible Madonna impression :eek: but I actually think that she was pretty good, definitely not what I was expecting. Good for her having the guts to do that, I certainly couldn't!

yes i like her too. shes grown on me lol xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back