Charm Bracelets - What charms do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyDaydream

Reaction score
I have a silver Links of London sweetie bracelet and love going in the shop to have a look at new charms and receiving them as presents. Charm bracelets seem to be making a comeback at the moment and I was wondering if any of you geeks have a charm bracelet and what charms you have on it?

At the moment I have -

Silver Heart
Little westie
Lucky knickers
Butterfly
Ladybird
Lipstick

There are so many nice ones, I will end up looking like Mr. T at this rate! :lol:

I too have a sweetie bracelet and I have:
Letter J
Thumbprint heart
Butterfly
Dragonfly
Bumblebee
and the Links Logo charm.
I want to get some more but at the moment I am not too sure of what I want.
Unfortunatly I recently broke my bracelet but the jewellers rang this arvo to say that its fixed and ready for collection.
I was fuming:mad:, its not as if they are cheap bracelets and I expected it to last a lot longer than a couple of months before snapping, I think it has been restrung for me
Jen xx

What a brill thread! :)
I make charm bracelets and they are really popular at the mo!!!!!
I've sold a load to friends who have bought them for pressies, then got orders from their friends!!
The things that are really big are the Hello Kitty charms, seaside themes, shopping themes, fairies (toadstools), stars, hearts and butterflys!
I try to make them individual and personal to the person so quiz them about favourite colours, interests etc.
Charm bracelets are always a great conversation starter and like you say are very popular again...love em! :)

Oh I have so wanted one of these bracelets for ages now. I was looking on the site and some of them are like £600!!
I had a normal solid gold bracelet that i paid £700 for and had over £2000 worth of charms on it ...and I lost it :( I was so gutted as I had spent years collecting them. I cried for days lol xxx

I've had mine donkeys years and a lot of my charms are from the second hand trays in the jewelers because I love the ones with moving parts and find others that catch my eye, I have;
Blacksmiths work shop, the blacksmiths arm moves up and down on the anvil
village church with a bell in the tower
Toby jug, the lid lifts
country cottage, lifts up and the interior is reveled
The rest are charms that mark mile stones in my life
A car, a motor bike and a bus, all from passing my tests
a horse to remember my own by
play boy bunny, for all the chavs who had them on their nails
3 rings, my wedding
Viking ship, I'm from Ramsgate
scarab beetle and tootom carman mask, Mum from Egypt
Baby, for mine
four leaf clover, I'm blessed with so much.
I can't remember what else is on it:eek: but I haven't finished collecting them yet:lol:

I have a charm bracelet its a Thomas Salbo I have a
flip flop
pink diamonte
Diamonate S
Pink crystal heart
A diamonte Flower
I love the charm bracelets at the mo

I have a charm bracelet its a Thomas Salbo I have a
flip flop
pink diamonte
Diamonate S
Pink crystal heart
A diamonte Flower
I love the charm bracelets at the mo

Owwwwwww a flip flop:lol:

I have a Nomination Bracelet which is an Italian charm bracelet I love it! only half of the links are filled but I have:

A red L (for Lucy)
A blue C (for Chris)
A double heart
A round sapphire
A gold star with little sapphires in it
Two gold cats
An oval topaz which is super sparkly
A gold Virgo symbol
And a plain raised gold heart.

I have a charm bracelet that was left to me in my grandma's will its very thick solid gold and the charms on it are.
A set of 3 rings (engagement, wedding and eternity)
A bible
21st number that my dad put on it when I was 21
A little dog
A solid gold heart
18th number
and a little church

Hi i also have a Thomas Salbo i love it but my jewler has stoppd selling there charms as it was to much hassle getting them from the supplier i have a K,a cream horn,a purple stone a shoe and a diamond heart :green:

I bought my daughter the cocktail glass charm with a tiny red 'olive'. :rolleyes:
She's also got the artists palette with paintbrush.......... among others.

Hi My very first charm bracelet I had for 5 years and it full could not fit another charm on, we went to Blackpool to visit my mother-in-law and I mustn't have fastened it proper so when I took my jacket of the bracelet must have come of somehow, so I was very upset as most where sentimental.
So now I have a new one its double chain so I have two full sides to fill but will be to heavy to wear then lol

1. Dolphin Blue n Gold
  2. Snoopy
  3. Cow
  4. Crocodile
  5. Stork
  6. Butterfly gold with pink wings
  7. Butterfly colourful
  8. Snail
  9. Rabbit holding a gem
  10. Duck with white feathers and an orange nose
  11. Bambi
  12. Lion
  13. Elephant
  14. Cat
  15. Penguin
  16. Tortoise
and a big love heart locket I only put on as my chain broke and it is the locket my daughter used to bite on when she was teething so it sentimental lol :) so that is the first have filled now gotta fill the second half :)

Latest posts

Back