Chest Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Hi, for those of you who use both strip and non strip wax - which would you use for a mans chest as I know its quite a sensitive area
Thanks x

To be honest I use strip most of the time. But you need to look at the hair and assess. I sometimes use non-srip around the nipples, and at the base of the neck as I don't like to press too hard there. Try both, see how you get on :hug:

:)Hi again I do the majority of men with strip, purely for speed, non strip is alot slower to do such a large area.x

depending on the density of the chest hair i do the following

a strip of hard wax down the middle to give you a clean line to work from

then strip wax on either sides following the hair growth

there are lots of excellent experienced waxers on here with different techniques and ways of doing it so read them all and try them and see what suits you and your client the best.

I always use strip wax and I get every hair out. Make sure you put your wax on nice and thin. xx

depending on the density of the chest hair i do the following

a strip of hard wax down the middle to give you a clean line to work from

then strip wax on either sides following the hair growth

there are lots of excellent experienced waxers on here with different techniques and ways of doing it so read them all and try them and see what suits you and your client the best.

This is the way i do it too,
doing the strip down the centre first makes the whole job so much easier and quicker.

Latest posts

Back