Chicco - from X Factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toots

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that actually likes "Chicco" (the clown) from X-factor? :eek:
I think it would be a fab. idea if we could all take a vote on a poll.
I would just love to see the results.

he's amusing and entertaining...but i think like is a strong word for him..lol ;)

Well he is entertaining - typical cocky bloke though, all mouth and trousers! The verdict is still out on him. But boy are there some good ones this year, far better than the past two series ... I mean where is Steve whatsit and Michele McManus? I like the two ladies in the over 25 category, real power in those voices.

he may be entertaining and fun to have on the show but personally i think he can go!!!!

if i were on a show like that it wouldn't hurt as much being voted off the show (cos eventually everyone but the winner goes...its all part of it!) as it would being up against him and losing - it didn't seem fair cos Addictive Ladies are far more talented than him.

All that is going to happen now is that people who keep him in are going to perpetuate the myth that he can actually sing! Which isn't fair on him either cos one day he will be brought back down to earth with a huge bang!!

i really dont like him...up his own bottom me thinks
i do like the 2 brothers..journey south ??? but then i have a thing for the blonde ausie type looking blokes.....ooh shane warne(ausie cricketer):lick: thats another story....got to stop these fantasies:smack:

I think he is absolutely terrible. I felt really sorry for the young female group that lost out to him.

There is so much talent in this year's contest. It will be really difficult to decide who to vote for but, so far, my biggest vote goes to the older black chap. He is brilliant and seems such a genuinely great guy too.

He gets my vote for entertainment but for singing its a big No.

He is entertaining but he has no talent whatsoever and louis shouldnt of chosen him over the addictiv ladies, they may not be the best singers in the world, but they're better than chicco.

I like Shayne, he can sing, he's so enthusiastic and he's gorgeous too! x x x

I don't like him at all, he is so up his own bum .... I feel that it was a shame he didn't electrocute himself in Sharon's pool when he jumped in with a live mike,the idiot, he's just too ott!

(For all you Chicco lovers and pro-lifers, I wouldn't want him electrocuted really .. just gone from my Saturday TV screen!!!) I am sure his momma is very proud of him and loves him very much .... ;)

Cant stand the bloke, I think its true what Sharon said you either love him or hate him.

He cant sing and just really annoys me.

I thought Andy on the other hand was absolutely brilliant, what a top banana singer he is.

Love or hate? Dont feel anything more than blah/beige/neutral for the chappie. BUT, what i want to know is who decides those names? Addictive ladies? Journey south? G4? and all the rest...
And another thing? Why open the whole thing up from 16years old and over and them chuck out the 16 year olds - at least one of whom had a great voice? This is why I hate TV...

I think he's great fun and will stay in for a while. It was worth it just to see Simon's face...............quality.

Nail FX said:
I don't like him at all, he is so up his own bum .... I feel that it was a shame he didn't electrocute himself in Sharon's pool when he jumped in with a live mike,the idiot, he's just too ott!

(For all you Chicco lovers and pro-lifers, I wouldn't want him electrocuted really .. just gone from my Saturday TV screen!!!) I am sure his momma is very proud of him and loves him very much .... ;)
you dont like him then jen. lol, must say im with you xx

He's entertaining and quite amusing, but he's amusing in a very cringesome way!! Can you imagine how embarrassed you'd be if he was your boyfriend, having to watch him strut around like that all the time! Eeeek, cringe cringe!!

Plus I don't think I've ever heard him sing properly............ can he actually sing??? No evidence so far!

No not for me.Looks like the sort of bloke that would try and put his hand up your skirt if you sat next to him drunk one night.He's just too much.Entertaining yes,as simon said "chippendale" don't know about x factor.Mind you those girls that went out where terrible...well out of tune and the attuide when they didn't get through....nah.

I am with Jen ... I really really hoped he would be electrocuted at Sharon's! He is vile.

What was that all about on Saturday? It looks like it is all going to be personal again between the judges and the poor contestants get caught up in the crossfire.

Jo x

i think putting chico through was just to p*** simon off nothing else, and some other poor soul (like little trevor in louis group) who could sing didnt get the chance, its sad really,
someone should just give chico his red coat back and send him back to butlins, :D

There's only one and he IS the one! Bless, cant sing to save his life like me, but hey, at least he makes us laugh!

I agree with Kittenclaws he was put through just to annoy Simon. Which to me is a dumb thing to do as they are dealing with peoples futures.

He is very entertaining, but sings as well as i do (thats a very bad thing) lol

Latest posts

Back