Christmas nail art-let's see your pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last year

picture.php

definitely don't need to go to specsavers the size my photos are coming up...
heres my EVIL christmas tribute

picture.php

Did mine today to advertise christmas appointmentsImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384285766.197809.jpg
Shellac midnight with lilac glitter silver gems and reindeer stickers

What does everyone use for the nail art? Gelish doesn't seem to want to play when I try it, always seems a bit thin with my striper :( xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290176.708936.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290265.823526.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290286.591214.jpg

First pic all done in shellac, second in normal polish, cant wait to do more!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290739.361319.jpg
A few I did yesterday :)

Love playing love Christmas!!! All done with shellac ...even Santa !! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290824.045726.jpgx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384290654.645173.jpg

This is what I've done so far.
I'm not sure how much to charge for the reindeer and snowman though, I know it will be more than £2 tho. Any ideas?

BTW I've made a mistake on the reindeer can anyone spot it?

Attachments

• xmas-nail-art.jpg
    xmas-nail-art.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,722
These are nails I did last Christmas...! Can't wait for more Christmas nails!!!!! Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384292006.653368.jpg

This is what I've done so far.
I'm not sure how much to charge for the reindeer and snowman though, I know it will be more than £2 tho. Any ideas?

BTW I've made a mistake on the reindeer can anyone spot it?

Is it his ear? ;) you can't even tell! Loving all the Christmas art ladies I'm dying to do some more! Xx

Is it his ear? ;) you can't even tell! Loving all the Christmas art ladies I'm dying to do some more! Xx

Congratulations.....................you've won the star prize! lol

Yep it's the left ear i only just noticed it when i put up the photo!

Thanks Holly :) I've never really done nail art on Gelish so I was a bit upset when it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped :(

Acrylic paint from a craft store? Also do you dry brush the colour coat before applying the acrylic paint or do you just apply to the sticky layer?

Also these Christmas ones are looking so good, I've saved them to my phone for inspiration for my soon to be Christmas nail wheel :( ho ho ho! Xx

Loving the pictures I'm new to nail art so had a play about tonight. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384298310.024626.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384299026.246654.jpg
Here's a few of mine, have got loads more just haven't got round to taking photos of them all yet lol! Loving all your designs!! Xxxx

Thanks Holly :) I've never really done nail art on Gelish so I was a bit upset when it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped :(

Acrylic paint from a craft store? Also do you dry brush the colour coat before applying the acrylic paint or do you just apply to the sticky layer?

Also these Christmas ones are looking so good, I've saved them to my phone for inspiration for my soon to be Christmas nail wheel :( ho ho ho! Xx

I've got these ones which I got off eBay, I find that for fine detailing I add a tiny bit of water to the paint which makes it much more workable :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384298950.530410.jpg

Not too sure about the dry brushing as I use shellac but I paint onto the sticky layer :) or gelish/shellac as normal, topcoat, remove sticky layer, paint design then topcoat again, this way any mistakes can be wiped away without ruining the nails :) love the Christmas jumper nails by the way :D xx

I've got these ones which I got off eBay, I find that for fine detailing I add a tiny bit of water to the paint which makes it much more workable :)View attachment 47751

Not too sure about the dry brushing as I use shellac but I paint onto the sticky layer :) or gelish/shellac as normal, topcoat, remove sticky layer, paint design then topcoat again, this way any mistakes can be wiped away without ruining the nails :) love the Christmas jumper nails by the way :D xx

I use these too, I like them :)

All done with shellac x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384300953479.jpg
    1384300953479.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,543

Latest posts

Back