Christmas nail art-let's see your pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384986349.940234.jpg

My take on the reindeer nails I love them , there so cute looking :)

How are you guys getting such bright smooth white on you snowmen, penguin bellys? Shellac is wrinkling to get coverage I need, and my acrylic paint you can see brush marks. Not sure if its the acrylic paint or my brush it too fine xx

I use cream puff, just do two thin coats to get the coverage without the wrinkling x

How are you guys getting such bright smooth white on you snowmen, penguin bellys? Shellac is wrinkling to get coverage I need, and my acrylic paint you can see brush marks. Not sure if its the acrylic paint or my brush it too fine xx

I use cream puff, just do two thin coats to get the coverage without the wrinkling x

Same here, I use thin coats of Cream Puff - get a brighter white too. On my penguin I also used white holographic glitter for a sparkly belly.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384987601.737750.jpg some of mine

Did mine today to advertise christmas appointmentsView attachment 47720
Shellac midnight with lilac glitter silver gems and reindeer stickers

Hi aya beauty, I love these!! Would you mind sharing where you got the stickers from please? xxxx

Mine today, inspired by the pics on this thread!! Feeling festive and off to the Christmas markets tomorrow! <3 xxxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385019402.948430.jpg

Heres mine!@
1385039542677.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

girls, I am loving the Christmas designs, please help me, I have brought a few thin brushes off ebay and I cannot get them as thin as some of your photos, still looks messy and thick. what thin brushes are you using?
im really annoyed at gelish as I have been trying to book an xmas design day for over a month so I can see where I am going wrong and they are rubbish at getting back to me :-(
specially for the very thin drawings/outer lines what are you using please?
thanks in advance

I thought I had better get in the spirit - Rock Royalty with Violet Pearl additive fade, and a jolly little snowman x

Attachments

• snowman.jpg
    snowman.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 4,841
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385048501.885447.jpg

I've just started mine &#128518;&#9924;&#10052;

girls, I am loving the Christmas designs, please help me, I have brought a few thin brushes off ebay and I cannot get them as thin as some of your photos, still looks messy and thick. what thin brushes are you using?
im really annoyed at gelish as I have been trying to book an xmas design day for over a month so I can see where I am going wrong and they are rubbish at getting back to me :-(
thanks in advance

I bought some generic nail art brushes and trimmed the down myself so they were how I wanted. Trim from the edges and leave a little bristle so it doesnt fall out the brush. I actually have a long striping brush with only 4 hairs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought some generic nail art brushes and trimmed the down myself so they were how I wanted. Trim from the edges and leave a little bristle so it doesnt fall out the brush. I actually have a long striping brush with only 4 hairs.

Great tip, been having the same problem, will definitely try this !

thanks in advance

Try again I'm shocked at this they are really good at getting back to you normally I only waited less than 5 mins today and got excellent service! Try posting on fb maybe I know they are good with that!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385055312.893838.jpg here's mine so far! Reindeer went a bit cross eyed oopsie! Some of the designs on here are amazing!!

View attachment 48529 here's mine so far! Reindeer went a bit cross eyed oopsie! Some of the designs on here are amazing!!

I LOVE your penguin it's so cute!
Sitting with michael bubbles Xmas album on doing some art :D! Shamefully have tried out some of the lovely designs on here! Hope no one minds! X x

Try again I'm shocked at this they are really good at getting back to you normally I only waited less than 5 mins today and got excellent service! Try posting on fb maybe I know they are good with that!

Think it's because isn't a rep in Hampshire at the moment (hasn't been for about 6 months) so they want me to travel 1 1/2- 2 hours each way for a 3 hour design course :-(

Thank you - I will probably ruin it lol but I'll give it a ago -many thanks

thanks in advance

try the nail perfect microstyler brush 0000 or fineliner they both really good. triming a brush works as well. i have used this ones www.nailperfect.net

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385067328.957775.jpg
I am really happy with mines! Taken some inspiration from all you amazingly talented ladies!! XX

and one more design on the tips this time practicing :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest posts

Back