Christmas nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Hi all ! I have been looking for nail art, not really Santa and reindeer stuff more sort of grown up stuff, like holly, poinsettia's etc, I looked on nailtopia but wasn't all that impressed has anyone got any tuts i can look at or maybe an idea where i can get flat stickers from (I'm not keen on the 3D ones ) :confused:

Have you seen the nail art canes - I'm so in love with them at the moment

there is a holly tutorial on here that i think was done by sparklepink.its fab and really worth checking out.if i find it i'll add the link for you.xx

I have some ( not christmas ones ) there lovely ! I was looking for something that could just be popped on and top coat over ?

I also have a weakness for confetti (flat shapes of shiny plastic/foil) just pop under top coat tho not very christmassy - this is the rare time when you hear me say 'have a look on ebay'

The 3D stickers look realy good under the acrylic but look awful on top and they don't last.

Attachments

• n672937354_1062588_6092.jpg
    n672937354_1062588_6092.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 13,207
i like the gold ones ! I have looked on ebay nailtopia etc but they all seem to be water decals (which i thought might be fiddly) or 3d's :cry::mad:

The stickers used in the photo are 3D, but i put them on the nail before the acrylic. Nailtopia have snowflakes they look nice without being to over the top. Hope this helps!

looks like I'll have to get practising on free hand holly and poinsettia! dont know where to start !

looks like I'll have to get practising on free hand holly and poinsettia! dont know where to start !

Why don't you sculpt 3d holly ontop of your enhancement with a few red rhinestones? I've gone holly mad on toes and fingers at the moment.. there's a couple of pics in my album. :)

i only use gel now ! I also wanted something that could go over nat nails

Have a look at Great Nails Gallery you can subscribe for a small fee and view step by step instructions.

i hate the 3D decals too! but ive started to put a thin layer of acrylic over them, then you can file and they look flat under the finished surface, howeverrrrr i found some really cute christmas nail decals (flat ones:) ) at target of all places, and i bought a bunch of them!:)

Latest posts

Back