Christmas nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarwaa

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to post a photo of my latest Christmas nails on my Mum :D

The nails are an overlay of Creative's perfect colour clear and pronails glitter for a snow like effect in zone 1 and clear in zones 2 and 3.

The trees have been airbrushed and decorated with an AB snowflake, silver glitter and silver bullion.

I hope you like them,

Sarah

652100_0522-mini-med.JPG

They look great! Really fun and funky Christmas nails!

they look really good, sarah

great work

really lovely christmas designers.have you dune any free hand christmas nail art?

well dune! !
keep up the nice designers

Hi,

I have uploaded some pickies of my free hand stuff into the gallery too :wink2:

Sarah

Lucky Star said:
really lovely christmas designers.have you dune any free hand christmas nail art?

well dune! !
keep up the nice designers

Sarwaa said:
Hi,

I just wanted to post a photo of my latest Christmas nails on my Mum :D

The nails are an overlay of Creative's perfect colour clear and pronails glitter for a snow like effect in zone 1 and clear in zones 2 and 3.

The trees have been airbrushed and decorated with an AB snowflake, silver glitter and silver bullion.

I hope you like them,

Sarah

652100_0522-mini-med.JPG
I`m impressed Sarah, well done they look fantastic.
One question though..........I thought you didn`t do L&P any more, I thought you only used Brisa, have you done the whole nail in L&P or just the tip and done the rest with Brisa? Either way, they look fab

Hi Debs,

glad you like them, the whole nail is L&P, after my next step class I got back into it, and have since done the sculpting and rebalance master classes :eek: I know prefer L&P to Brisa lol and just love doing 3d stuff.

Sarah

welllll i think there beautifull
richt chose of colors :) :)

Awwwwwww I love them they are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Sharon Osborne, they're just FABULOUS ! :D

Oh! They are so georgous!!!!!!

They are lovely Sarwaa!

They are cool!!

Well done, I just wih more people would go for nail art.

It's mostly, "Can I just have French please!!".

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :biggrin:

Mum tells me that on Monday night she wants the trees removed and snowmen in their place (well she did want me to change them last Wednesday, only 3 days after I did the trees but I put her off lol).

Happy Christmas,

Sarah

Sarah, .... these are really lovely :biggrin:
Dont forget to take a piccie of the snowmen too ... looking forward to seeing em :wink2:

Nice and festive Nails, Sarah! :D:D

This is lovely work Sarah all round - you obviously v tallented.

Latest posts

Back