Christmas shopping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv started mine to although I have to hide my boyfriends presents at my moms house as he goes rooting under the bed, in my draws, under clothes.. Won't stop until he's found something and I've ran out of hiding places! He's like a little kid!! Lol x x

Thanks, Baggybear.

Actually I have bought 2 trios of painted mini-suitcases, (made of a very sturdy cardboard), for my 3 and 5 year old granddaughters. I am going to put little pressies in each; I've already had a little spree in the girls' section of Monsoon. The suitcases themselves are so pretty, but I thought it would be lovely for them to open each one and find surprises. Plus I think my daughter will be pleased to have extra storage for all the bits and bobs Santa brings!

Thanks, Baggybear.

Actually I have bought 2 trios of painted mini-suitcases, (made of a very sturdy cardboard), for my 3 and 5 year old granddaughters. I am going to put little pressies in each; I've already had a little spree in the girls' section of Monsoon. The suitcases themselves are so pretty, but I thought it would be lovely for them to open each one and find surprises. Plus I think my daughter will be pleased to have extra storage for all the bits and bobs Santa brings!

I done this last year for my daughter Ellie, bought a vanity case and filled it with pamper goodies! She loved it.

Like you I've loads of birthdays first, Ellie's is nov 28th so ill think about Christmas nov 29th x x

What are the must have toys this year? X

I just have 2 presents left to buy for my nephews, and then my boyfriends presents to buy and i am done.
I always buy things during the year, it is so much easier and i can spend time to buy the best things. PLus it means i'm not left skint over Xmas not been able to go out and enjoy myself because all my money has disappeared on presents.

I spend a night wrapping presents and another night writing Xmas cards sometime during November. 1st Dec my cards are posted and a family get together mid dec so we can exchange presents. Leaves me stress free and been able to enjoy Xmas with my loved ones

I've started thinking about it. Not sure when I am going to get the actual shopping done as just found out my brother and his family are moving in with us in December and we have basically got to clear the house and start again. Rooms to clear and decorate!! So don't think I will get much done yet... And December I am always rushed off my feet with my businesses and my other retail job. We shall see!!

its my dads 70th in nov and mums 75th bday in december so need to buy those first!!!!plus if i start buying too early i end up buying more! so now i go out late night few weeks before xmas and just do it all in one day xx

Latest posts

Back