clairvoyant recommendation??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Bliss

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could recommend a clairvoyant in the Essex/Kent area that they have had an accurate reading from? I haven't been to one for over two years and the last one was rubbish, went to a fab one about five years ago but have lost all of her details :confused:

Thanks v much

Kath xx

have you tried your local spritualist church they are very very good and can point you in the right direction of a good medium xxx:)

Kath,

I have a number for a lady who lives nr Bluewater. I have not been to her yet as I need to pluck up a lillte courage.

My friend went to see her b4 xmas and said she was very good.

I'll PM you her number.

My sister & mum are psychic tarot readers living in dagenham,essex

Ohhh thanks guys, this is fab, I was going to look into the spiritualist church.

I would defo like the tel No for the one near bluewater please as that is literally 20 mins up the road from me!!!

I may get back to you about your mum and sister Joanne if I have a prob getting an apt at the Bluewater one as Dagenham is slightly further but not too bad for me.

Thanks for your responses and if you could pm me the No for the Bluewater one Jo that would be fab!

Thanks again guys

Kath xx

Have you tried questico.co.uk you can get a free reading for a clairvoyant I had one it was quite accurate

Not bad for free

Latest posts

Back