Clear sculpting forms for Brisa Lite Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.....even with my glasses on I still find it a strain to see clear gel on a clear form ! But you only lay down a thin layer of clear as a guide for your white.

I did the BL Sculpting training though last week, as I too have not done enhancements with Gel in years.
This is totally different from any other gel I have used as it literally stays where you put it.
Seriously you can but a blob of the pink gel on the nail plate....go off and make a cup of tea...come back and it will still be sitting there where you left it :eek:

The trick with the Cool BLue is excellent if you have watched the video, that one can be a wee lifesaver ;)

I definitely would advise doing the days training as it really gives you a lot of tips and techniques in applying this amazing product.

I used the NSI ones too and they were fine xxx

I've been using the nsi clear forms but I find they don't stay stuck together very well on the tabs. Is this just me or do you have this problem too?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Just a heads up the clear forms are in stock at S2 :)

Hi folks I have just started doing extensions again with the new Brisa lite sculpting gel, having a wee problem with certain clients nails including some of my own (not all fingers... Lol) the CND clear performance forms are not going all the way to the edges so product is seeping through and leaving a little step at sides if you know what I mean! I have tried tailoring them but just can't get it right 😟 are there any forms out there for nails like this ? Or am I just wishful thinking? Lol I would just use tips but prefer to sculpt if possible! Thanks Sarah xx

I've been using the nsi clear forms but I find they don't stay stuck together very well on the tabs. Is this just me or do you have this problem too?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I have this problem too (I use Bio, so I'm using the black and gold rectangular foils). They're unsticking after I put them in the lamp, and they won't stick back together after!!

A couple of clients are having a few nails break recently... Would this be a reason why? Because their sculptures aren't as c curved as they maybe should be due to the form unsticking?

Hi folks I have just started doing extensions again with the new Brisa lite sculpting gel, having a wee problem with certain clients nails including some of my own (not all fingers... Lol) the CND clear performance forms are not going all the way to the edges so product is seeping through and leaving a little step at sides if you know what I mean! I have tried tailoring them but just can't get it right 😟 are there any forms out there for nails like this ? Or am I just wishful thinking? Lol I would just use tips but prefer to sculpt if possible! Thanks Sarah xx

There are some nails out there that a form just won't fit (such as ridged and very square) on these nails your best bet is to stick with tips, but still do forms on the others as there quicker and cheaper to work with then tips.

If you search YouTube for the young nails video about sculpting, he does a good trick with the forms. Hard to explain but the circular bit in the middle of the form that you don't use is cut in half and stuck across the rounded edge that slots under the free edge to make a more square shape. Will have a look for it now lol cxx

Okay the video is called YN Nail Forms - Hints and Tips. So just search that and you'll find it. Hth xx

Latest posts

Back