Clear Tip - Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didi

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering - is it necessary to use a clear tip for Ruby red slippers (or any glitter acrylic) or can you still use the velocity.

I did a set the other day with velocity tips and she wanted a baby pink tip with glitter and blush in zones 1&2 - Once my work was finished i put pink rhinestones along the smile line and they looked absolutely fab (if i dont say so myself!!!). :goal:

But back to my question - i have noticed on a few posts people have mentioned clear tips and i wondered why???
:?
Didi

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
There is nothing to say you have to use clear tips, but they do give a lighter more sparkly look to the free edge no matter what glitter powders you use.

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
If i don't sculpt with the glitter powders, I tend to use clear as glass tips.........It looks so cool from the underneath........ brings the glitter out in those babies.............. it's a bit like a diamond ring....... to show of the sparkle in a diamond, the best setting would be a setting where the light can travle through the stone...................I feel the same about the glitter..........clear tip more sparkle..........give it a go..............You will notice the difference.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts