Client Complaint - Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just received my first unhappy customer! They phoned to say that their face, neck and chest dont look like they have been tanned ( i sprayed them with one coat) i said that if she came back i would do another one for her, I did this and sprayed these areas 3 times ( which I would never normally do but she insitited) now she has rung this morning and said its all white again but her hands, stomach etc is fine.
Does anyone have any ideas why this might be?

:(

Is she putting a cream/lotion on before you tan her?

Is she showering too soon??

Hormones? Pregnant? Antibiotics?

oil based face neck moisturiser ! HRT. medication and washing to early... or just after a free tan ! x

It could possibly be the shampoo she is using if it is fortified with conditioner and she isnt washing it off the skin to well

There is definitely a barrier here in my opinion. I have been tanning for around 8 years now and have seen this before with a couple of clients. Even if you tell them not to apply anything some of them still do.

The fact that this is face, neck and chest would mean that there is definitely something causing this barrier. Could be what Collin said, or a moisturiser of some sort. ;)

ok thanks geeks, i will ask her a couple of questions, it does seem odd as is only her that i have had complaints from and the rest of her body is fine, will see how i go! xx

Latest posts

Back