Client with worst ever eyelash extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgml

Reaction score
I had a client today booked for removal. I was shocked :eek: the way the eyelashes has been applied.
Check the picture in my album. It took me almost an hour to remove them.

I had a client today booked for removal. I was shocked :eek: the way the eyelashes has been applied.
Check the picture in my album. It took me almost an hour to remove them.

OMG!!! Shocking:eek:

What a shame for her, bet she was glad to find you :)x

OMG :eek:
How could a therapist let her walk out of a salon like that ?????

OMG :eek:
How could a therapist let her walk out of a salon like that ?????

my thought exactly no wonder it took so long for you to remove them.
how long did she wear them like that before coming to you?

I think she said 4 weeks...

I think she said 4 weeks...

my god does she not have any mirrors in her house
how badly damaged where her natural lashes, cant imagine she would have many of her own left after all that ?

I was extra gentle with removing them, but still she lost quite a few of her own lashes... I forgot to say that they were also way to long for her, I think it was at least 14mm long, most probably J curl, very heavy, giving her sad look.
She is happy now :)

i bet she is happy now did you show her some pics of your lashes and how they should have looked x

Sure I did, she is my client from now on :green:

WOW! They do look terrible.

How comes they look green?
How much did you charge for the removing them?

xx

Oh my god those are baaaaaaaad!!
How much did she have to pay to have those done??!!

The poor thing, I can't believe she wore them like that for 4 wks xx

good lord! I was aghast to see those.... shockingly ugly!

tigi

More than anything I think it looks painful since as her natural lashes were growing the excessive glue and the clumps would most probably have been pulling at other lashes also attached, i personally have no idea how she wore them for so long.

Maybe this is something we can all learn from as to what can happen 4 weeks later if the lashes are incorrectly applied, as if one of us were to do a set like this, just like bellalashes client they would go elsewhere to have them redone and we would have lost a client and wouldnt have the chance to see the damage we may have done.

well i think they look totally gorgeous hahhhaa.
i was eating toast when i looked at that picture i had to chuck it away, oh my oh my oh my, did u find out who did them, coz they need help

Eurgh!! They are disgusting!!! The look all slimy!!​

It is sets like this set that gives the lash industry a bad name with some clients :rolleyes:
pm me who did them and i will post them some information on training lol :lol:

Blimey charlie! You had your work cut out there! did you snap any after shots?

We see lots like this -is a shame to and refelcts badly on us professionals . We need to educate clients. I wonder how much they paid . We hear stories of techs charging ridiculousy low prices - sometimes you get what you pay for

Latest posts

Back