Client's funny sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A stylist once told me ,where she had worked, a stylist was cutting a gents hair, she noticed he was fiddling alot under the styling gown, after about 10 mins there was alot of hand movement going on. so she shouted, right thats enough i'm not continueing, pulled off his gown,to find the gent was cleaning his glasses... oh dear akward:o

Oh my God, I'd have died !

PMSL at some of these.

One of the funniest/weirdest things i've had is someone coming in for an eyebrow shape asking if i can make them thicker.....haha!

A stylist once told me ,where she had worked, a stylist was cutting a gents hair, she noticed he was fiddling alot under the styling gown, after about 10 mins there was alot of hand movement going on. so she shouted, right thats enough i'm not continueing, pulled off his gown,to find the gent was cleaning his glasses... oh dear akward:o

Oh no!!!!! I'd just die! X

A client of mine always says I wish it would be like that when I get up of a morning. Well, I tell her sit up all night and it will. Another time when I was a lot younger I was doing a gents hair and he appeared to have his arm in a sling, I asked what had he done to his arm and his reply was "I lost it" :o oh dear.

Just after I started reading this thread yesterday, I had a client come in for a colour. We were doing the consultation and she told me that she wanted me to "just use the colour I had last time, I really love the colour I have now" she also added " It has faded, but I don't want it any darker" I stood there confused, I haven't coloured her hair for over a year yet some how I was meant to know the exact colour the last hairdresser used.

I had a lady who after 9 weeks rang me to tell me her red had faded ! I had to smile, I thought if it's lasted 9 weeks it's done pretty good !

Oh oh I love it aswell when husbands/boyfriends who are bald, make jokes about what we could do to their hair !!!! Every bald man ever to enter a salon says " eee what could you do with this pet " ha ha ha

It must bring great joy to bald men making this joke!

I also get nearly all my clients husbands/boyfriends asking if i could do them a nice pink manicure and they laugh outrageously...it never gets old!!!! Lol!

I hate it when a dark haired client comes in for blonde foils and says 'I'm actually a natural platinum blonde but I dyed my hair brown one time and now it keeps growing back brown.' I hear this one fairly often too and just want to :grr:

Seriously hope you told that client to bugger off. Does she think you are an idiot? Why lie to a hairdresser? Wonder what crossed her mind to tell you that! Ugh! X

Clients asking if the price for an eyebrow wax includes both eyebrows, same with legs:D
Clients asking if an eyelash perm will make the lashes curly like the hair on the head after a perm!
Calling OPI ' Opeeee', real bug bearer of mine.

Everyone here has this annoying habit of referring to shellac as "shell-lack" rather than shellac! It annoys me beyond belief :-(

Opee is funny! Ha ha ha! X

Everyone here has this annoying habit of referring to shellac as "shell-lack" rather than shellac! It annoys me beyond belief :-(

Opee is funny! Ha ha ha! X

That's the scots accent for you haha. X

Classic! She sat me near the air conditioning so I now have an ear infection (after applying a colour)

That's the scots accent for you haha. X

You are telling me! Its like two different words. Shell.....lack! Lol! Or SHALL LACK !

Its said as its spelled, really not hard. I correct them all the time, awful i know but it boils my blood!

Shel-ack! Haha. I just let them get on with it. I hate when they call it gel though. That annoys me haha! Or when people who haven't got shellac and KNOW they don't still call it shellac when they know it's not as they assume it's the same.

Shel-ack! Haha. I just let them get on with it. I hate when they call it gel though. That annoys me haha! Or when people who haven't got shellac and KNOW they don't still call it shellac when they know it's not as they assume it's the same.

Oh yeah!!! And i can see its gelish or gellux or something and they tell me the tech told them its shellac so thats final!!! Rrr

Xx

The one that get me is when clients say oh I've got the gel type wax stuff at home!!

Can someone show me what gel type wax stuff is?!? For the love of god!! It's either gel or it's wax!! 2 completely different products!!

You can actually get a gel wax lol in clynol x

You can actually get a gel wax lol in clynol x

Oh yes I know I've got one in matrix, but it's funny when they try and explain! X

O right I get ya now lol x

The clients that say "I need a hair cut badly" .. I tell them to go somewhere else then! :biggrin:
Or they ring up and say " can I make an appointment next Thurs" .. Why wait til next Thursday, you're on the phone now!

Latest posts

Back