Clients strange requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a client that has long enhancements and gets airbrush french just on the very tip of the free edge! I also have another client who likes the side walls very thin and the free edge to fan out very wide!

I have one who has alternate natural tips and white tips and on the white tips she has rhinestones all over them!!!!! I have no idea why or how she wants them like this, but she came to me from another tech and will not budge. she says she loves it and thinks its makes a statement.

I cant say i like them at all, they look so strange ! . but she loves them and i suppose that is the most important thing. I am happy to oblige if she loves them and she takes great great care of them.

tigi

this week something funny happened. not exactly a strange request as such, but read on.

young lady who ive done for a couple of years wanted long lipstick tips in 5 different flourescent colours, well shes quite adventurous but then so are a lot of my clientelle, and ive been doing quite a few flourescent sets.

the strangest thing is that she had told her boss she had a doctors appointment and was going back to work and didnt think anyone would notice she'd had her nails done !:lol:

:eek: bosses face.

Latest posts

Back