CND Additives set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe_293

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have been told the cnd additives set has been discontinued. Does anyone know where else I can buy this? I have tried Ellisons but they are sold out. I'm kicking myself for not buying sooner :-(

Oh no, is this the regular set? Have you tried sweetsquared?

Are you sure? - who told you that?

I've just spoken to S2, tried to order it but was told the same thing 😔, I'm assuming it's just the kit, not the individual pigments though x

I thought the kit was only a limited thing but the individual pots will be permanent fixtures.
I'd say its just the intro kit.

Yes I did say the cnd additives set, does anyone have a spare set by any chance? (Think I already know the answer to that question) lolx

Hi
Have you tried an Ellisons branch (if you can get to one). Ellisons were out of stock for online ordering so I enquired at Birmingham and the lovely Alex popped one aside for me - it was the last one in store on Tuesday though. I had also enquired with S2 who confirmed they are being discontinued.

Hi
Have you tried an Ellisons branch (if you can get to one). Ellisons were out of stock for online ordering so I enquired at Birmingham and the lovely Alex popped one aside for me - it was the last one in store on Tuesday though. I had also enquired with S2 who confirmed they are being discontinued.

Yeah I called them straight away and they were unaware they were discontinued. I'm sooooo dissapointed I had my eye on these for ages but just couldn't afford it :-( xx

I just checked the email I had from Alex and she said they are due to get some in Head Office at the end of next week - may be worth keeping an eye on their website.

Oooo NOooooo!!! Not a happy bunny. I wanted the set with the case&brushes in the new year :(

You can be an early adopter or choose to be a late adopter ... you take your own chances. Perhaps disappointing, but it is what it is.

With CND I am always an early adopter ... and why not? They have never let me down. I trust totally what they innovate and never have a qualm about adopting it.

I don't mean to moan on here, but I had no idea that the kit was only to be sold like that for a limited time.. A deadline period of notice would and could be a good idea :(

Unfortunately due to circumstances I was unable to choose whether I was an early adopter or late adopter. Never mind I'm sure something else will pop up soon

Unfortunately due to circumstances I was unable to choose whether I was an early adopter or late adopter. Never mind I'm sure something else will pop up soon

That's why it would be nice to know,as it's not indicated on the website, that there is a time restriction on this item.

The same has happened to me with some of the Christmas sets, I was going to order them sooner but my sweet shop didn't have them in and it meant waiting an extra day for my order which had the new colours and I really wanted them lol! So then I done an order today an found out they're sold out of two of the Christmas sets. So I should have bought them earlier but i was too impatient to wait!

That's why it would be nice to know,as it's not indicated on the website, that there is a time restriction on this item.

It's not so much that there was a time-restriction on this item, more that there were only a certain number of kits available and they have now sold out. With little gems like this you often have to grab 'em quick! :hug:

Friends ... this is a fast moving company .. you have to early adopt. When things come in glitzy bags and blingy unusual things you KNOW it is a limited thing. It is an introductory offer. Everything is not always spelled out. But I will pass your comments on. I have been dealing with CND for nearly 30 years so perhaps I just know how things work.

Friends ... this is a fast moving company .. you have to early adopt. When things come in glitzy bags and blingy unusual things you KNOW it is a limited thing. It is an introductory offer. Everything is not always spelled out. But I will pass your comments on. I have been dealing with CND for nearly 30 years so perhaps I just know how things work.

Well I've learned my lesson now :) I just thought there would be more coming in but that's alright. I will know for next time! Stock up ASAP!

It's just the kit, you can buy the pots individually :Love:

I could be wrong but I'm sure I saw the kit in the Ellisons Coventry branch today, so might be worth giving them a call.

Latest posts

Back