CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very lucky , I only ordered them yesterday morning and they arrived just as I was leaving to go to my treatment room x

Oh no just went to order as didn't get a chance last night but the sets now out of stock! Has anyone been told when it might be back in stock? If not I'll call tomorrow. x

Cant wait to get the kids to bed so I can have a play! So... what have you guys been creating?

Cant wait to get the kids to bed so I can have a play! So... what have you guys been creating?

Im creating a rainbow stripes at the moment :)

Me again :) a fine layer of Yellow pigment over hotski to tchotchke shellac gives a beautiful jade green hue ...im so happy with the additives :) x

Me again :) a fine layer of Yellow pigment over hotski to tchotchke shellac gives a beautiful jade green hue ...im so happy with the additives :) x

Pictures!!! xxx

Il get some on later on - just don't laugh im using dirt cheap tips blue tacked onto pencils lol x

Lol. Well if it works, it works! xx

Please note - there is nothing artistic in this picture lol It was just a quick play about as I had 3 small children , a cat and a dog faffing about and mithering me :rolleyes:

The tips are god awful , don't panic though I don't use them on humans they are just for 'testing' things out :)

1. hotski to tchotchke with a fine layer of yellow in the tacky layer of colour

2.studio white with a fine layer of cerulean blue in the tacky layer

3.blackpool with the antique bronze in the tacky layer

4.blackpool and antique bronze

5.studio white, red , blue, yellow stripes

6.Red baroness with a fine layer of cerulean blue

7. My attempt at the guilded halo from CND ...it went alittle wrong

8. Blackpool with cerulean blue on one half and spectrum shimmer - this went a little wrong too - i wanted to fade the blue into the black

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 3,665
Wow I love the colours. Gutted the kits are out of stock so I'm going to have to wait now

Steph xxx

Hi all, how much will people be charging for cnd additives? Thanks

Wow I love the colours. Gutted the kits are out of stock so I'm going to have to wait now

Steph xxx

Individual colours are in stock on SS , the kit is nice though as it comes with CND branded brushes for free :) x

Please note - there is nothing artistic in this picture lol It was just a quick play about as I had 3 small children , a cat and a dog faffing about and mithering me :rolleyes:

The tips are god awful , don't panic though I don't use them on humans they are just for 'testing' things out :)

8. Blackpool with cerulean blue on one half and spectrum shimmer - this went a little wrong too - i wanted to fade the blue into the black

They look great, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Jackie that's the first geek additives pic I've seen :D

I have all of them but I haven't had chance to play!! Will be the weekend now I think, while I decorate my nail studio!

Xx

Im going to have another play tomorrow night when I get home , hopefully without the kids , the cat and the dog mithering me so I can try something more creative than todays attempt haha x

had a bit of a play but not had chance to sit and have a proper play yet lol

They look so exciting! I am going to wait till the launch at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh before I get mines :). I am LOVING the additives, can't wait for them.

They are amazing! And can be used for make up so I've been told! Had a quick play but creatively is truely endless!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343251343.927573.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343251343.927573.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,552
They are amazing! And can be used for make up so I've been told! Had a quick play but creatively is truely endless!

Wow I'm in love!

Steph xxx

They look so exciting! I am going to wait till the launch at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh before I get mines :). I am LOVING the additives, can't wait for them.

might see you there! :hug:

Latest posts

Back