CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are amazing! And can be used for make up so I've been told! Had a quick play but creatively is truely endless!

oh my goodness, i think i've died and gone to heaven..GORGEOUS X

They are amazing! And can be used for make up so I've been told! Had a quick play but creatively is truely endless!

Wow..they look fab, you have a great talent - cant wait to see more x

Your order from Sweet Squared (uk) Llp. is due for delivery between
10:34-11:34 today...

That's my CND additives! Woo-hoo!

I haven't been this excited since.....well, the last thing CND brought out probably!

Has anyone seen the fingernail fixer video on youtube where she is using mesh over cured cream puff and then patting additives on?? Anyone know what this mesh is and where to get it??? The effect is amazing! Bit Like snakeskin :)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Has anyone seen the fingernail fixer video on youtube where she is using mesh over cured cream puff and then patting additives on?? Anyone know what this mesh is and where to get it??? The effect is amazing! Bit Like snakeskin :)

I think you can get it in hobby/craft shops. I've managed to find a listing on eBay for 10 various cuts of mesh different colours and size quite reasonable - only thing is its coming from Australia

Brilliant - got all my additives, now need the tiny spoon and mixing palate that is used in the CND video!

Anyone know where I can get something similar

Thanks! Tina x

I think you can get it in hobby/craft shops. I've managed to find a listing on eBay for 10 various cuts of mesh different colours and size quite reasonable - only thing is its coming from Australia

Yes hobby craft. I got some years ago wanting to use it to make smelly bags for in underwear drawers but never got around to it. Was going to throw it out but didn't.

I've got huge amounts of it so if anyone would like some pm me and we can arrange something. I don't mind sending it to you as long ad you cover the p&p prices xx

pop to m&s for tiny spoons .. they come free with their yumptious chocolate pots ! mmmm

xx

Brilliant - got all my additives, now need the tiny spoon and mixing palate that is used in the CND video!

Anyone know where I can get something similar

Thanks! Tina x

Just visited Fingernail fixer's facebook page... she has been busy!!

Just visited Fingernail fixer's facebook page... she has been busy!!

She certainly has! She comes up with some amazing techniques....there's another video where she uses bubble wrap!! Dont know how she thinks of these things!!

Yes hobby craft. I got some years ago wanting to use it to make smelly bags for in underwear drawers but never got around to it. Was going to throw it out but didn't.

I've got huge amounts of it so if anyone would like some pm me and we can arrange something. I don't mind sending it to you as long ad you cover the p&p prices xx

Got to pop into town so will check out hobbycraft, if I cant find it might take u up on that offer, Thankyou!! Xxx

Todays little play , pardon the white bits ....rushed alittle too much with the topcoat :rolleyes: it was a quick 15minute gap in-between clients :lol: I've been manic today with Shellac Rockstar

1st one is cerulean blue & Yellow over studio white
2nd One is Red and then Yellow over studio white

Attachments

• tie.jpg
    tie.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,251
Can't wait to get my hands on them ;-) x

Additives 1st attempt ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343347454.706891.jpg

Latest posts

Back