CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! :lol: Just need to find out what im supposed to do with them now! sooo excited, even by the silver box, its mega cool!

There's a few videos on YouTube with tutorials on x

Me too! :lol: Just need to find out what im supposed to do with them now! sooo excited, even by the silver box, its mega cool!
Oh my goodness, I hadn't dared hope it was this we'd get!

When I read the CND website it said only USA and canada (I guess that's cos it hadn't launched here yet?)... SO excited now! :D

The box is lovely guys, really good quality - feels a bit like soft leather, not plasticey!

Does anyone know what colour come in the kit. I'm on my phone so can't see the photo properly and it doesn't say. Thanks

Steph xxx

from what i could see... red, yellow, blue, black, another dark col and an effect ;)

if you order the starter set (6 pots, box and brushes) your actually getting the box and brush set free! ;)

Brilliant thank you ladies. Won't be able to order until end of week so hope they have some left or I will have to wait.

Steph xxx

Got so excited when Additives arrived I dropped my bottle of solar oil when clearing up and spilt most of the bottle :mad:

Oh no! Hope you didn't spill too much! I dropped one of the smaller solar oils on my kitchen floor and it smashed was gutted, only used it like once!
Just ordered my additives off s2 sooooo excited! Only 2days til there her :) can't wait!

I mean hope ther wasn't a Lott left in the bottle!

Has anyone got any lovely pics they can share with us of shellac and additives?
Waiting for the arrival of mine hopefully today, can't wait.

There are images all over Facebook and particularly the beautiful work of Nataliya Onyschenko. Check it out. Also make enquiries about the No Limits Nail Artistry class which will soon be available to support the Additives launch. Any other questions you can post here. Pics are lovely ... But They don't teach you how! ;)

Waiting by the door for mine too!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Had the email - mine are arriving at home between 1030-1130am :) Sadly I won't be home I'll be busy minxing ....might just have to bring my shellac stuff home tonight so I can play :) x

There are images all over Facebook and particularly the beautiful work of Nataliya Onyschenko. Check it out. Also make enquiries about the No Limits Nail Artistry class which will soon be available to support the Additives launch. Any other questions you can post here. Pics are lovely ... But They don't teach you how! ;)

Very exciting! I spent a lot of time on CND.com looking at the nail art how-to's as well. I'm very excited about using additives with Brisa!!

I will be showing you how on Monday 23rd in Leeds when we have an open day all day, which is free to attend, and where you can see how easy and quick it is to use them. The additives can be used not just with Shellac, but with L&P and Brisa gels to create some beautiful colours and effects for a fraction of the normal cost of buying in pre mixed. The pigments are not expensive and a little goes a VERY Long way. :D[/QUOTE]

Hi geeg,
Do you know If there will be such an open day coming to Scotland? I'm hoping to buy all the additives and would love to see the different ways to use them. x

There is an open day on the 5th at The fingertips center in Edinburgh!

Im now playing with my additives and omg they are just amazing ! Cerulean Blue ( a very very fine layer ) scrubbed in to the second coat of Blackpool gives the MOST amazing dark blue metallic . A tiny bit goes along way too !

Im now playing with my additives and omg they are just amazing ! Cerulean Blue ( a very very fine layer ) scrubbed in to the second coat of Blackpool gives the MOST amazing dark blue metallic . A tiny bit goes along way too !

Ooo you managed to get them.. Lucky you!! 

Latest posts

Back