CND apron!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need one of these! I managed to get Tropix all over my lap the other day whilst doing a pedi...I wasn't pleased at all x

I just ordered one :D

I was told it was a white apron with the "I love Shellac" logo/picture on it. I don't mind if it is white or black but would slightly prefer black....we will see! :Love:

I just ordered one :D

I was told it was a white apron with the "I love Shellac" logo/picture on it. I don't mind if it is white or black but would slightly prefer black....we will see! :Love:

Oh no if its white I don't want it. I want a black one x

I just ordered one. I never thought to ask what colour it was. I'm just so excited I was able to get one.

I didn't ask the colour to be honest.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374856080.077968.jpg
Here you go!

We have had similar to these for a couple of years, as they are easier to come by here but unfortunately they are white. Think I picked them up at Premier Orlando in 2010/11 so maybe they will have black too by now.

Mrs Geek has fabulous legs :)

Thank you. I'm watching it now 😊

That's not a CND Apron - just one someones stuck a badge on - FYI they only did them in white as the one I posed with in the shot!! Hope this helps!

I did say I didn't know the authenticity of the item...x

Latest posts

Back