CND Colour & Effects polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dottie

Reaction score
I really want to get some colours and effects they're fabulous. Trouble is I cant afford all at one go so I was wondering which colours and effects are the most popular among all you geeks. I want to offer my clients a good range and will be adding to them as I go on.

I believe there are two kits - one bolds with 3 colours and 3 effects and a French one - maybe they would be a good starting point and then you could add to them.

i love girlie pink and flamingo feather, both really pretty pinkies. and my favourite effect is the jade sparkle, really sparkly!! p.s. i personally feel the effects look the very best over the darker colours (they look fab on lighter ones too) just create more of a colour change over a dark colour, so i'd suggest a dark, inkwell is nice. xxxx

Ice blue shimmer is killer over everything!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi All

I was wondering the same thing - I can't afford to buy everything, so thought I would start off with a few new colours and a couple of effects but have no idea which ones to treat my clients to!! Help!

x

Hi All

I was wondering the same thing - I can't afford to buy everything, so thought I would start off with a few new colours and a couple of effects but have no idea which ones to treat my clients to!! Help!

x

Why not ring and discuss it with one of the helpful ladies at Sweet Squared?
0845 210 6060.

That's what they are there for and trained to do ... to help you.

you can view them online so do it that way. Just pick the ones that you think look good, chances are other people will too. Go for it

Thanks all for your suggestions. I'm afraid I pigged out and bought most of the effects and a lot of the colours too! Kelly, I love the girlie pink and flamingo feather. My colours arrived today so I'm looking forward to having a play with them xx

Sorry to jump in on this thread but just wanted to ask...do you apply 2 coats of colour then the effect or just one colour then effect? Just got them yesterday so gonna have a play today!!!

Sorry to jump in on this thread but just wanted to ask...do you apply 2 coats of colour then the effect or just one colour then effect? Just got them yesterday so gonna have a play today!!!

It's recommended that you only need one EVEN coat of colours and then one coat of the effects.
The consistency of the new CND enamels are so smooth that it glides on like a dream and the new formula has enough pigmentation to apply one coat without it being streaky.

Latest posts

Back